Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
- General Info:
- All Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care centers abide by Cottman's complete service philosophy, which calls for your vehicle to be repaired properly the first time, so that you don't have to lose either time or money. Cottman's Service Philosophy is the reason why millions of customers have trusted us to repair their vehicle's transmissions over the past five decades. You see, at Cottman, we know you have more important things to worry about than your car. Cottman will never compromise its standards just to make a vehicle "superficially drivable." We will never perform a low quality service that would result in increased costs, inconvenience, and possible hazardous driving conditions for our customers.
- Auto,Transmission Repair,Maintenance,Brakes,Rotors,Pads,Disks,Alignment,Belts,Tune Ups,Shocks,Clutches,Engine Repair,Tires,Wiper Blades,Check Engine Light,Catalytic Converters,Steering,Oil Service
- Audi,BMW,Buick,Cadillac,Chevy, Chrysler,Dodge,Ford,GM,Honda,Hyundai,Jaguar,Kia,Land Rover,Lincoln,Mazda,Mercedes Benz,Mercury,Mitsubishi,Nissan,Oldsmobile,Porsche,Suzuki,Toyota, Volkswagen,Volvo
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Janaf Shopping center or military circle mall
- JANAF, JANAF-Military Circle
- Shuttle Service Available
- BBB A+ rating
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Automobile Parts & Supplies
08/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I used to know the guys that worked at the Cottsman shop which is now Mr. Transmission, so I went there asking one of the employees for Manny at about 11:00 am this morning. He said that there was nobody there by that name. Then, A man came out of the office yelling at me not to stop his guy from working, he said that I should get into the office and talk to him instead, which I did. He continued yelling and looking at me in a very unfriendly way, without answering my simple question. He quickly said that he didn?t want me there and to go away, shaking his hand as if he was scaring a dog away. This man was acting erratically crazy so I told him that I didn?t like his attitude and that he would not get any clients with that kind of behavior. Customers beware of this madman and stay away from that place.
01/18/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The only reason I am giving Cottman Transmissions any stars in the ratings is because this site says I have to give them something. My warranty company told me to take it to cottman transmission to get a bearing in my 5 speed fixed. I left my car there for 8 days. 5 miles down the road after I picked it up, I lost 5th gear and reverse. Took it back to Cottmans and they told me for $700 they could fix it. I then took it to Napa Automotive in Moyock. They showed me where the freshly rebuilt transmission was leaking as well as the busted shift linkage. The heat shield had also not been properly installed. The mechanic explained to me how the linkage was broken either during removal of the transmission or reinstallation. Not sure how a transmission overhaul facility could let a leaking transmission go out the door, just as I am not sure how exactly they broke my transmission shift cables. I do know that the car worked great before they worked on it and now it doesnt go forward or backwards. I will never take another one of my vehicles to this shop, and Id advise anyone that asks me about them to stay away and find a more reputable place to get their car fixed.
11/26/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I had my truck towed to cottman on e.va.beach blvd.I had the engine replaced there and it took them 2 and half weeks to do it.I would not recommend this company to anyone for auto repair.my truck was done and drove it home and it would not start back up/they told me to jump start the truck and nothing and they are trying to charge me again for there mistakes. so i seek an attorney and let them handle this issue..