Prince William Dance AcademyAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Prince William Dance Academy opened its doors in 2002, and eventually re-located to its present location in 2006, the former St. Anne’s Episcopal Church in Nokesville. Students young and old enjoy dancing in our lovingly restored, 100 year old church with beautiful hard wood floors, and artful lead glass windows. PWDA offers a full dance curriculum, with classes available for both recreational and competitive students, and summer classes and camps.
- Pre-school dance classes; Mommy & Me; Creative Movement; Ballet/Pointe; Tap; Jazz; Lyrical; Contemporary; Pom Dance; Competition Dance Team; Adult classes; Beginners through Advanced; 2.5 years through adults
- Payment method:
- check, visa, debit, paypal, mastercard, cash
- We are only minutes from Bristow, Gainesville, Manassas, Warrenton, Woodbridge, VA. PWDA is located 1 block east off of Nokesville Rd/Rt 28 South, on Fitzwater Drive, in a charming little white church, across the street from the Nokesville public library.
- National Dance Educators Organization; Better Business Bureau; Nokesville Business Association
- Dancing Instruction, Dancing Supplies, Dance Companies
- Other Information:
Classes Offered: Dance Classes