I found Dr Fleck since he is a AVCA Certified Doctor. He diagnosed my dog's pain and is treating her with Chiropractic Adjustments and Acupuncture. Her movement and attitude is wonderfully improved. I am thankful that she is healing and getting back to normal without pain medication and surgery!
Noblesville Veterinary Clinic
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Tim Fleck, DVM*Noblesville Veterinary Clinic is a Multi-veterinarian, mixed-animal practice offering preventative (Vaccination, Nutrition, Exercise, Blood Tests, Posture Evaluation, X-Ray, Ultrasound) complementary (Chiropractic, Acupuncture) and medical (Medicine, Surgery, Equine, Small Animal) Veterinary services to the Central Indiana region
- Extra Phones:
EmergencyPhone: (317) 844-0049
Fax: (317) 773-7933
- Advantage, Advantix, Sentinel
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- We are East of the intersection of St Rd 37 & St Rd 32, right across from Home Depot
- Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
- Other Information:
Specialties: Alternative Medicine
Tim has been our vet for decades. We humans and animals alike love him. He brings Chiropractic and Accupuncture together with traditional Vet knowledge for a full understanding of health care. He has done great things for our horses and dogs. He has a natural intuition for diagnostics, a great hand for surgery and a keen eye for gait evaulation and lameness exams.
Tim Fleck is a gifted veterinarian. He combines traditional practice with great chiropractic and acupuncture skills. He has a great intuition for diagnostics and is super at gait analyst and soundness exams. We use him at our stables with over 50 horses and my dogs love him too.