United Federal Credit UnionAdd to mybook
- General Info:
United Federal Credit Union has served its Member-owners for over 65 years, providing auto, mortgage, and home equity loans, plus a wide variety of savings and investment products. Call, visit a branch, or apply online today and discover the United difference. Bank better. Choose the institution that's here to serve you.
When choosing a financial institution, some people think that credit unions are only for people who work in certain industries. That's not the case at United Federal Credit Union (UFCU). Everyone who lives near one of our branches is eligible to join and experience the difference of banking at a credit union. We have all the advantages of a big bank, but we're driven by service rather than profit.
Like a bank:
- Full selection of products & services
- Robust online banking & phone banking
- Extended call center hours
- Your savings are federally insured
Unlike a bank:
- Owned by our members, not stockholders-we're people helping people
- Motivated by service, not by profit
- Profits are returned to members as better rates and lower fees
- Worry Free Banking
Your life is complicated. Work. Family. Kids. Pets. Maybe a business of your own. You shouldn't have to wonder about the safety and security of your bank. At UFCU, you don't have to. We've been around since 1949, serving ever-growing and diverse markets. Diversity gives us strength, with more than 120,000 members, $1.57 billion in assets, and branches in six states. We provide both personal and business accounts, and have partnered with over 900 employers to provide better banking services to their employees.
- Auto Loans-Home Equity
- Person Loans-Credit Cards
- Investments-Business Services
- Federally Insured by NCUA
- Equal Opportunity Lender
- Equal Housing Lending
- Credit Unions, Banks, Real Estate Loans, Mortgages, Loans