Patti Stanger's Five Favorite Spots for Valentine's Day:
- Even the Millionaire Matchmaker will tell you: In the end, it's all about chemistry. But the right surroundings go a long way toward setting the mood for love. Here, Patti shares her personal picks for the ultimate Valentine's celebration:
- The Beach House - Koloa, HI - "I'm a sucker for a romantic ocean view and the food and romantic setting of The Beach House in Kauai is a must. Just remember to bring your camera as this is the place you'll want a ton of pics."
- Montelucia Spa and Resort - Scottsdale, AZ - "It's so romantic, from their lavish suites overlooking the infinity pool, to their amazing spa treatments and yummy food. President Obama stayed there so it's definitely something for the bucket list."
- Cold Spring Tavern - Santa Barbara, CA - "Cold Spring Tavern Restaurant outside of Santa Barbara is one of my favorite restaurants. It's a cozy cabin on top of a mountain where the stage coach used to stop. No need to dress up, jeans will do with their delicious country food and cocktails. Venison is my fave but their yummy fresh bread is a winner. After dinner head next door to the bar for some two stepping."
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - New York, New York - "One of the best romantic spots in the city. Right inside the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle, you have fabulous shopping and an amazing assortment of restaurants. The hotel itself has a state-of-the-art gym and the best spa in the city. But it's the Asian bar with amazing view and comfy couches that makes this place super romantic."
- Villa Vizcaya - Miami, FL - "Book a tour at Villa Vizcaya in Miami. Originally James Deering's estate, it's right on the water and is a beautiful mansion museum and garden. Seal the deal overlooking the bay then head over to the estate's cafe to celebrate."
Patti Stanger is CEO of The Millionaire's Club and the star of "The Millionaire Matchmaker" (Thursdays, 9pm on Bravo). For more of Patti's advice, follow her on Twitter @pattistanger.
Want more fave fives? Check out Tim Gunn's My Five Favorite Fashion Haute Spots.
Share the Love and you could win a $250 gift card on our Facebook page right now. Simply share the restaurant you're coveting most for V-Day as a comment to enter the contest.