My Five Favorite Spots to Play the Perfect April Fool's Joke:
- The Guggenheim - New York, NY - "With it's rotating art collections that get displayed in the grand entrance, it leaves itself wide open to a great stunt. Purchase an inexpensive "artsy" looking ceramic vase and place it on a table right by the information desk. Then, time it perfectly to gently bump into a museum visitor, making them, in turn, bump the exquisite vase. After it crashes to the floor and shatters into a million pieces, make up a fun name of the fake artist and scream it in terror. For example, "Not the Randallstein!"
- Golden Corral Buffet and Grill - New York, NY - "Buffets are fun to eat at because there is a never ending supply of food. Help yourself to all chicken, mashed potatoes or veggies you'd like, but instead of taking it from the buffet, take it off other patron's plates."
- Toshi's Living Room - New York, NY - "This lounge is great for groups to hang out at and have a few drinks after a hard day's work. So where better to sit with strangers and pretend that you know them? Join a group ask them what you missed, order a drink and add to the conversation as if you are a long lost friend."
- Empire State Building - New York, NY - "This one's easy. Purchase a navy shirt and matching conductor's cap so you look official. Station yourself by the elevator bank and tell everyone the elevators are broken and they need to use the stairs."
- Tiffany's - All Over the U.S. - "Find yourself a beautiful piece of jewelry that's hundreds of dollars, probably something in their silver collection case. Tell them you'll take it, then pull out a huge jar of pennies to pay for it. When you don't have enough, ask them if they're sure and ask for a recount."
'Impractical Jokers' can be seen Thursdays at 9:30pm on truTV . For more shenanigans, follow them on Twitter at your own risk @truTVjokers or catch their comedy troupe on tour.