Vegan Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza: The Ingredients
Makes one medium pizza
- Cornmeal to dust your pizza stone or cookie sheet
- Whole wheat flour to dust your work surface
- 1 package premade whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese or your favorite vegan cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegan Parmesan or nutritional yeast, plus a little to sprinkle over the top
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped vegan chicken (we recommend Gardein Chick'n Scallopini)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package Hickory Smoked Tofurky Deli Slices
- 1 green onion, diced
- Red pepper flakes, optional, for topping
Preheat the oven per the instructions on the pizza dough package.
Sprinkle three quarters of your vegan cheese evenly over the dough, leaving about 1/2 inch clear along the edge for the crust.
Sprinkle with your vegan Parmesan, garlic powder, chives, paprika and oregano leaves.
Then arrange your bell pepper, vegan chicken, tomatoes and Tofurky over your pizza so they make an even layer. Sprinkle with green onion and the remaining vegan cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until your vegan cheese is melted and your crust is golden brown.
Once you pull it out of the oven, give the pizza 3 to 5 minutes to cool, and then if you like, sprinkle with red pepper flakes right before you serve.
Find the ingredients at a market near you. »