Harry Douglas' Five Favorite Places to Visit in the Off-Season
- The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas, NV - "I visit Las Vegas when the football season is over to enjoy the sights on the Strip. The Cosmopolitan is one of my favorite spots in Las Vegas. I typically relax by the pool or enjoy a nice dinner at STK."
- Demeters Steakhouse - Portsmouth, NH - "One of my best friends lives in Portsmouth, NH, right along the beach. Hanging out with him on the beach is always fun. There's also a nice steakhouse there, Demeters, which we often visit for dinner."
- Hal's On Old Ivy Buckhead - Atlanta, GA - "The best, and I mean the best steak in Atlanta, comes from Hal's Steakhouse. Whether it is a date night with my wife or weekend with the family, this place is always on the top of my list. You can catch me here a couple times a month."
- Bowlmor Atlanta - Atlanta, GA - "I really enjoy bowling. Whenever I can get a chance, I visit Bowlmor with friends for food and good times. I have the ability to host private groups in their VIP area, which is nice."
- Regal Cinemas Atlantic Station Stadium 16 IMAX - Atlanta, GA - "I always enjoy relaxing at an afternoon movie in the summertime. Regal Cinemas is located at Atlantic Station, where I can grab a bite to eat with my wife prior to a movie. The theater is in a perfect location in Midtown, Atlanta."
Click the bookmarks on any of the listings above to have some 'Fun' in mybook >>
Want to catch all of Harry's missives? Follow the Falcons' star wide receiver on Twitter @HDouglas83. To stay on top of all Falcons news, be sure to check out the team website.