Myers & Ball LlpAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (423) 625-8890
- Areas of Practice: Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, and Social Security Disability. Personal injuries can be a very complex and affect the injured party, their family, and dependents. Under Tennessee Law, cases are time sensitive; and you should seek legal advice as soon as possible. It can be difficult dealing with medical expenses, lost wages and other related expenses in addition to concentrating on replacing or repairing a damaged vehicle; while convalescing and or assisting your loved ones in getting well from the same accident. Our firm has significant experience in dealing with personal injury cases, workers’ compensation cases and cases involving the following: •Car Accidents •Automobile Accidents •ATV Accidents •Motorcycle Accidents •Truck Accidents •Railroad/Train Accidents •Drunk Driving Accidents •Bus Accidents •Pedestrian Accidents•Bicycling Accidents •Medical Malpractice Claims •Slip and Fall Claims •Dog Bites •Premise Liability Accidents •Product Liability/Defective Products •Workers’ Compensation claims •Wrongful Death Workers’ Compensation benefits are due an employee who is injured during the course and scope of employment. If you have been injured on the job it is important that you report the injury to your employer immediately and seek medical treatment from the panel provided
- Payment method:
- Price Range:
- Please call our office today for a free consultation to discuss your case.
- 331 E. Broadway Newport, TN 37821
- Myers & Ball, LLP is a plaintiff’s firm that provides both hospital and home visits. You don’t have to pay any attorney fees unless we get money for you!
- Fred L. Myers, Jr. in conjunction with his law practice, he is currently serving as judge for City of Parrottsville. Melissia R. Ball is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, Tennessee Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and numerous other associations.
- Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Workers Compensation & Disability Insurance, General Practice Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Insurance, Medical Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits Insurance, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys