Story Richard DCAdd to mybook
Unlock your spine and release your energy with Chiropractic care.
Regular HoursTueClosedThuClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. and Mrs. Story were introduced to Chiropractic in 1979, when their first child was just three months old. He had been having constant upper respiratory symptoms and no success with the pediatric medical care sought. At the suggestion of a friend, they took their son to a Chiropractor for examination. The Chiropractic located a spinal imbalance in their son's upper neck, which can cause irritation to the vital nerves located there. Their son received an adjustment and began too improve almost immediately. His upper respiratory symptoms completely resolved with further Chiropractic care. This moved Dr. and Mrs. Story to pursue Chiropractic as a profession, which they have done since 1987 after Dr. Story received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
- Hands on Chiropractic Care
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Our office is located on Route 507 just north of the intersection of Route 191 in Newfoundland, PA. We are two miles south of I84.
- Safe, specific Chiropractic spinal adjustment, myofascial release and neuromuscular trigger point reduction techniques to improve spinal and muscle function.
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes