William Greenberg Desserts
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- This Authentic Bakery has been in The New York area since 1946. Their Black & White cookies have been voted "New York's Best" several years in a row. William Greenberg desserts sell a large variety of pastries, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, cookies, and many more baked goods. They will ship the freshest of baked goods to your door.
- Kosher Bakery: * Pastries * Cookies * Wedding Cakes * Birthday Cakes * Anniversary Cakes * Danishes * Brownies
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Upper Manhattan, Upper East Side
- Cookies & Crackers, Bakeries, Pies, Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
05/16/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I purchased 1pd rugelah & brownies.The brownies were dry had hardly any nuts and most of the rugelah also same at $28 a pound I expected much better .the store and my complaint was rudely dismissed by a employee said that they are fine..Shame had always loved the baked goods here just not the same quality as years past we went since 40 years.
11/12/2008Provided by Citysearch -
You've never tasted a true black & white cookie until you've had one from William Greenberg Jr. Desserts. A true black & white cookie should not be crisp, or the icing hard. These beauties from William Greenberg have a soft met-in-your-mouth cookie, and are topped with a decadent creamy fondant icing. They come in the traditional jumbo-sized cookie as well as a cute smaller version. While in the bakery try some of William Greenberg's other tasty treats. Some standouts are their unbelievable raspberry Linzer Tarts - also available in two sizes, their fudgey brownies, and rich butter cookies. You can't go wrong with anything here. It's no wonder that William Greenberg has been in business for over 60 years and that it's a hot spot for discerning New Yorkers, celebrities and visitors to NYC. Stop by - you won't be disappointed!
10/30/2002Provided by Citysearch -
I really enjoy their delicious apple strudle and raspberry tartes.They can bake! The aromas streaming out the door are alluring! You are sure to stop in and peruse. Don't expect a wide selection or upper east side treatment.They aren't custumer service oriented.F.Y.I you should check your bill, I have on two occasions been overcharged.