Walter B Cooke Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- A funeral should never cost more than a family could afford' was the motto that Walter B. Cooke adopted when he founded his funeral home in the 1920's to serve the metropolitan New York community. At that time, his establishment prided itself in offering 'dignified funerals' for low prices—a philosophy that has continued for more than 80 years. Tradition is the cornerstone of Walter B. Cooke Funeral Home. Our staff continues the tradition set by Walter B. Cooke by providing personal attention to all of our families' needs and individual desires, serving all faiths and tailoring to a family's choice of services, whether at the funeral home, church, cemetery or crematory. Our facility is warm, comfortable and tastefully decorated. We offer a complete selection of caskets, urns, burial vaults, flowers, monuments, inscription services and many other amenities. We're proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. Our staff is entrusted to provide the highest standard of service to our community—available 24 hours a day and committed to 100 percent satisfaction, which we guarantee. We also provide professional advance care planning to meet the needs of those we serve.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards
- Upper East Side, Yorkville, Upper Manhattan
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Crematories, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services