Absolutely unprofessional management, unprofessional staff, very dirty salon, hairdresser doesn't know her job. After her color I lost my hair.It's terrible. When I had complaint to manager about this, she said just 'SORRY ".Horrible! I never ever go there more. Girls be careful... if you want to save your hair healthy.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Vada Spa is a Manhattan day spa that is located in the Heart of New York City's Greenwich Village. At Vada Spa our services will refresh, de-stress, invigorate and refine your appearance. Our services include couples massages, hair removal, facials and many more. Vada means water; pure, natural and essential for every-one's well-being. Our products embrace the true meaning of Vada and are always all natural and pure. The services are performed by seasoned professional aestheticians, technicians and stylists. It is the aim of Vada to re-vitalize, invigorate and create a new and healthy beautiful you. The atmosphere of Vada is relaxed and trendy. Leave your concerns at the door and enter our oasis.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (718) 747-3238
- * Artificial Lash Extensions * Body Hair Trimming & Bleaching * Body Treatments * Ear Candaling * Ear Piercing * Electrolysis * Facials * Gift Certificates * Hair * Hair Removal * Laser Services * Massage * Monthly Specials * Nails * Permanent Make-up * Spa Packages * Threading * Tinting * Waxing
- * Cynosure Elite Laser System * Helen Seward Hair Products * Pevonia Botanical
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Downtown Manhattan, Greenwich Village
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Day Spas, Beauty Salons, Hair Removal, Massage Therapists, Health Resorts
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
I originally came in for a mani and pedi but as I needed a facial badly I got their mini facial as well. On the way out I started talking to the hair stylist who convinced me that I needed a new style, OK got that too.... Total price=== $99. There is no way I could have gotten this anywhere else in the city and I am thrilled with everything. On the way out I made an appointment for a full facial next month and will definitely be back +++
Wow, I was a little nervous about getting laser service. I usually get wax on my legs and this time the girl in the front talked me into trying a laser patch. It didn't hurt! Emily was really good and knew everything. I came back to get the first session, you need 6 according to what they told me, for it to work. I was really shocked at how little pain there was, almost none compared to waxing. Now I see what all the fuss is about, this laser thing is awesome.
I got my back and shoulders waxed and for the first time I did not get a rash and bumps. I would never write about these things. But I was really amazed! Ira really knew what she was doing so I highly recommend her. There is no such thing as a painless wax everyone that tells you that it is painless either is lying to themselves or you. But This was really not as bad as I expected. I wish I knew about this place before. ++++
I had a fabulous spa experience last week . I was in from out of town and going to a special event that evening. I had a facial, manicure, pedicure, hair and style and makeup. I was so impressed by the service, the products (I wish I could order some of the facial treatment stuff), the obvious caring of the staff. Everyone really cared about the job they did, and were so nice to accommodate my time line (I was really pressed for time) by doing things simultaneously. The prices are als...view moreo unbeatable. I felt pampered! Another thing, I hate pancake makeup (it makes me feel clogged and like my face is dirty and usually ends up in the wrinkles and ages me), however, what you used was wonderful, stayed on all night and didn’t cake and get gross. The rest of the makeup stayed on all evening too (in spite of having to run 3 blocks and sweating) even the lipstick.
The place is modest in size and not flamboyantly decorated, but the price, service and products well makes up for that.
I give 4.75 stars.view less