The New York Chiropractic Life Center
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Jay Handt brings you over 30 years of hands-on experience. Along with his son Dr. Josh Handt they recieved the Best of New York Chiropractors for 2008, 2009, and 2010. In 2010, they were joined by his daughter, Dr. Morgan Handt, who brings with her, Pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic experience. At their New York Chiropractic Life Center for Health and Peak Performance, it's not about your back; it's about your life! "We are a unique and innovative office that provides you with the key factors necessary to obtaining true health and optimum performance. Focused on giving you the highest quality of hands-on care along with cutting edge diagnostic technology, our team of exceptional professionals' top priority is helping you and your family achieve levels of pain-free health and wellness never before imagined." Chiropractic, massage, nutrition, acupuncture, life coaching and personal training work together synergistically making your health and performance goals a reality.
- Repair Screens
- ALCAT, Back Vitalizer, Metagenics, SFH, Standard Process, Stronger Faster Healthier, Sun Warrior
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover, check, insurance, cash, all major credit cards
- corner of 69th Street and Central Park West- street level, private entrance.
- Central Park, Upper Manhattan
- Standard Process Nutritional Supplements, 100 Year Lifestyle Licensed Affiliate Office (first in NYC)
The 100 Year Lifestyle
- 100 Year Lifestyle
- Nutritionists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
- Other Information:
I have always had a great experience, both professionally and personally, since the first day I came here in 2007. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk staff (hi, Leslie!) to the other patients are pleasant and personable from the moment you walk in the door. It is just that kind of place. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for chiropractic care in NYC. I always leave feeling better physically and mentally than when I came in.
Drs. Handt are definitely experts at what they do. I am a prime example: I was retreating to a state of being handicapped. In less than a year my recovery is remarkable. I was using a cane to get around. I couldn’t walk a full block without resting. Now I can dance again, I can walk at a fast pace for block’s and I can run. If you need a chiropractor take my advice and pay them a visit. You won’t regret it. With determination and their excellent work you will be as good as new.
I speak from personal experience when I say that Chiropractic doesn't get any better than the service this office provides. Three top-notch, very supportive chiropractors--in addition to a staff that is consistently upbeat and courteous-- make The New York Chiropractic Life Center on Central Park West the best place in NYC for people seeking chiropractic care. Acupuncture and massage are also available as needed. This office has made it infinitely easier for me to deal with and manage any number of issues, and I can't praise or recommend it enough. If you are thinking of seeing a chiropractor, you will be taken care of by The Best if you choose this office.