Seven's Turkish Grill
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Here at Seven's Mediterranean Turkish Grill we use the freshest ingredients. None of the food is processed or frozen. Everything from our kebabs to our pita's are made fresh and in house. Our pita's have the perfect thickness and shape and are slathered with meats, cheeses, or vegetables, and sometimes all three! Our zucchini pancakes, served with a deliciously thick yogurt garlic sauce are an instant classic. Try one of our kebabs where you can mix and match each to savor the flavor. We offer delicious homemade specialties at prices under $20.We also make the best deserts that are prepared daily. Come on in or give us a call to cater your next party. There is also a daily 2 course lunch special with a complimentary glass of wine for $12.99.
- * Lunch * Dinner * Catering
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Lincoln Square, Upper West Side, Upper Manhattan
- English, Turkish
- Mediterranean Restaurants, Caterers, Middle Eastern Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Middle Eastern, Omelets
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
After a few trips to Turkey I love their food and took the opportunity to stop in for lunch. This is a wonderful restaurant. Decorated attractively, it was both clean and inviting. They offered both an extensive lunch menu and a regular menu but the value in the lunch menu was outstanding.
08/26/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This is a very authentic and especially tasty food served in a very causy and intimate ambiance. I like pink roses on pink table clothts.Their expertise in food with dough but other items in the menu mouth watering as well. Service could be better but for that food I will accept anything. Probably the best Turkish restaurant in Manahattan.
01/28/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I am huge fan of mediterranean food. After searching on citysearch for a new place close to my home on the upper west side i came across this place. The chicken kebabs were so tender and the cheese pide was out of this world. The waiter told us that they are known for there pides. It was my first time having one. I will defininely be back again.
01/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Seven's is a great spot for lunch or dinner! If you're taking a group on Friday or Saturday night, make reservations, otherwise you usually can get seated pretty quickly - 10 -15 minutes tops. The servers are all really friendly. They'll answer any questions you have about the menu choices, which is nice if you're not experienced with Mediterranean food (like me) because lamb is served in so many different ways on the menu that it can be confusing. The bus boys are very good about keeping water glasses full and bread on the table. The food comes out pretty quickly.