Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair RemovalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal uses the world's most advanced lasers. Our lasers offer optimal wavelengths for: hair removal, pigmented lesions, facial and leg telangiectasias, and treatment of sun-damaged skin. Christian Karavolas, owner, has dedicated himself to laser hair removal for the last seven years. Having been educated in Europe, the Middle East as well as the United States, Christian is presently a consultant to various Aesthetic Laser manufacturers, amongst them Cynosure Corp. and Light Age, Inc. Christian has completed numerous laser hair-removal training sessions and currently conducts workshops for Doctors as well as laser hair removal professionals. Our goal is to treat you year round in an effective manner, while letting you enjoy the sun. Call for your Free Consultation today!
- * Laser Hair Removal * Pigmented Lesions * Facial and Leg Telangiectasia's * Sun-Damaged Skin Treatment
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Between Park & Madison Avenue
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- Hair Removal, Beauty Salons, Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Barbers, Day Spas, Health Resorts
This place is put together quite well and the services offered are good, however I felt pressured into getting the package deal for $400+ dollars for 12 sessions of laser hair removal. I don't have that kind of cash on hand to sign up for that one. So I would go with the $75 per treatment. Unless your a beast aka wolfman dont bother with the package deal. I am not that hairy and needed a little work so the packag... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your review. I think $ 450.00 for 12 visits is a much better deal than $ 75.00 per session. Your results would be enhanced and you would be getting more value for your money.
I have to admit they do a great job on laser hair removal but at the end of my first visit there I got a ridiculously high pressure sales pitch to buy a package of treatments. Typical stuff but after really sitting down and analyzing the pitch essentially you're buying 6 cleanup treatments staggered between needed treatments that basically laser the dead hair thats still coming out and if you don't use them BETWEEN S... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your review. Customers can buy individual or package sessions that come with free touch ups, much needed for stubborn areas. If proper protocols are followed no additional treatments would be required on non hormonal areas.
I had needed to find a good laser place. I asked several beauticians I know ( I am also a beautician) and they all agreed that Romeo and Juliette was the best place to go. I came recommended and can truly say that thet exceeded expectations. First the machines are so new, the staff so well trained and they are most professional. I recommend them without the slightest hesitation.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I am skeptical by nature and so when I decided to have laser treatments, I set to work to eliminate places to go. What i mean is, I looked for defects. I called places, I visited places, yes I was between jobs and had some time too. I finally found Romeo and Juliette. They answered questions with polite care and respect. I did not feel rushed to make a decision. \r\n\r\nWhen I decided, after my consultation, to get t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I had laser in the past without much success. I have seen many ads with crazy pricing but wanted to try a center that had been in business for a long time with experience and reputation. That is why I chose R & J. From the moment I walked in, I knew why they were so highly rated. They really know how to take care of their customers and please them at any cost. I went for my underarms but ended up treating my legs as ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Customer service is the most outstanding quality they show at Romeo and Juliette. Anybody can have the machines, but not everyone cares as much. Chris, the owner, has given himself to the industry and understands the need to cater to the client and to make sure that his staff is the best, and the service they provide irreproachable. I have been a client for over two years. I have brought my daughter and my neices. Ev... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I work for a dermatologist and when several of our patients went to Romeo and Juliette, I was interested myself.I have very rough skin on my legs and shaving, because of moles was always difficult. I decided to try lasers and since Romeo and Juliette was so rightfully as it turns out, highly rated, I went there.\r\n\r\nI now understand why the doctor I work for refers clients and why so many have such nice things to ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch