I can't believe I didn't read the reviews before I went here. My sister and I were scammed by a guy on the street selling the "spa day" packages.
1. He tells you you'll be able to spend the whole day in the salon getting your hair done, facial, massage, wax, etc. but you get to the salon and they tell you you can only do one service at a time and you have to make an appointment for he other services (we were on vacation, so, um, no).
2. My appointment was at noon, and I wasn't acknowledged until almost 12:30.
3. I was offered a treatment on my hair for 45% off while I was sitting in the salon chair (by Albert, we'll get to him later) so he tells me it will be $15. When I was leaving, he tells me I owe him $250 for the treatment and when I told him that's not what he told me, he tells me, "ok, it'll only be $200 for you" THEN proceeds to disappear. I had to call my sister to come pay my bill (she had already finished) and I received no apology whatsoever from anybody.
4. Lets talk about Albert. He seemed nice enough. I think it's very rude when two people speak in a foreign language next to me if they can both obviously speak my language. Why else would they be talking in a different language unless it was something about me? So that made me uneasy. I basically spoke to my sister the whole time (who was in the chair next to mine) until she left because she got started before I did. Literally two minutes after my sister had left, Albert asks me if I have a boyfriend. I assumed he was just making conversation, but when I told him no and I have a girlfriend(I'm a female), he proceeded to ask if we ever bring any men into the bedroom. Now I'm not a prude by any means, but those types of comments should be left at the bar where creeps are expected, not at this "high end" salon that charges $800 for a haircut.
5. The salon is not clean at all. Every corner was caked in dust and old hair and the entire placed smelled like burnt hair.
Upon reading the reviews, I should have known better. A $300 mistake ill never be making again!