Raphael Kellman, M.D. - Auto Immune DiscordersAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Autoimmune Disorder M.D. Treating Patients With Hashimotos, MS, Lupus, RA, Celiac Disease, Crohn's, Colitis, Graves Disease, Guillian-Barre and More
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Dr. Kellman is an internist, pioneer in holistic/functional medicine, a leading natural hormone therapist and the author of "Gut Reactions". Research shows that 70% of autoimmune diseases are due to environmental triggers. Free radicals, inflammation, gastrointestinal intolerance, diabetes, insulin resistance, allergies, gluten intolerance can all contribute to the development of autoimmune disease. Dr. Kellman developed the Metabolic 360 Evaluation which tests for both internal and external influences. This is the most comprehensive evaluation for revealing underlying causes auto immune disorders. With the use of medical targeted detoxification, natural immune modulators, and treating the underlying imbalance, Dr. Kellman can help your reverse your disease. Treatments: * Medical Targeted Detoxification Programs * Natural Compounds to Provide a Natural Alternative to Difficult Pharmaceutical Drugs * Gastrointestinal Rebalancing Using Natural Compounds * Toxin Evaluation, PCB's, Dioxins, Lead, Organic Acid Testing * Fatty Acid Evaluation * Extensive Food Allergy Testing I.E. Celiac/Gluten Testing When significant fatigue this is present often there is a Thyroid component. We use the highly sensitive TRH stimulation test to detect low thyroid which is commonly missed by routing tests. By identifying the deeper cause he is able to provide individualize targeted treatments. The end result is he can reverse autoimmune disease and his patients get better.
- Some of the better known conditions include: * Celiac Disease * Colitis * Crohn's * Gluten Sensitivity * Graves Disease * Guillain-Barre * Hashimotos Disease * Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) * Lupus * Multiple Sclerosis * Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Midtown Manhattan 55th St between 3rd Ave and Lexington
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- Physicians & Surgeons