I have an old safe that was passed done to me from, my parents and I was unable to get it open. I have some pics and papers in there that are dear to me. Everyone i contact gave me an outrages price. Recieved a free estimate from paragons tech before he did the job. Not to say it was an easy job , but I can thank Paragon for helping out. ;)
Paragon Security & Locksmith
- General Info:
- Paragon Security & Locksmith was established in 1988 in New York City west village, providing local locksmith services. Today we grew to be one of the city leading companies, known for our reliability, integrity and quality of service. Providing daily maintenance services, sales and installations of new development and security projects we provide solutions for property managers, real estate professionals, architects and contractors, while bringing our experience dealing directly with thousands of real estate residential private tenants. We offer better prices supplying quality brands and quality services. Our consultants, estimators and customer service experts are always there for our customers whether they have a question, advice or service. But most of all we listen and understand our customers and take full responsibility for every service call we get, guaranteed!! We understand security, we enjoy it and we do it good, keeping our customers safe and at peace of mind. References are available on request and we do urge you to call and try our services, you will be delighted.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (212) 845-9119
- * American Locks * Arrow * Assa Abloy * Corbin * Kwikset * Master Locks * Medeco * Miwa * Mortise * Mul-T-Lock * Schlage Primus * Segal * Yale
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Upper Manhattan, Downtown Manhattan, West Village, Upper West Side
- Emergency Service Appointments Available
Paragon Security & Locksmith
- Locksmiths Equipment & Supplies, Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial, Security Equipment & Systems Consultants, Locks & Locksmiths, Security Control Systems & Monitoring
- Other Information:
I wanted everyone to know what a grateful customer I am of Paragon Security and Locksmith. They are very customer oriented, have fantastic technicians, and stand by their work!! They installed a new multi lock on my apartment door and did so very professionally and in a timely manner.
I just moved into my apt in Elmhurst and not a week into moving in . My apt got broken into. Thru my fire escape. I called and they were able to get me a free quote on window bars and also changed my locks on the spot. 2 days later i got my window bars and a call from their office asking if all was ok. I can honestly say I feel much safer....kudos to Paragon
We just moved in to a new apartment in the city, and we needed our locks rekeyed. Paragon’s technician (I believe his name was Ita or something) was professional, cheerful, and helpful. He worked quickly to rekey our locks. He was conscientious, efficient, and eager to offer high quality service. I was impressed with his knowledge of locks. We'll definitely call Paragon security and locksmith again and highly recommend them to all of our friends.
I needed a new security and intercom system for my building so I asked for a number of estimates from different companies.
Paragon's was not the cheapest estimate but the technicians that came over to make the estimate made me feel very comfortable with deciding on them.
The entire installation process was very pleasant and professional.
Scheduling the work was done in a very timely fashion and after the technicians finished their work they left the building clean and litter free.
Thank you Paragon for doing such a great job.
I've never written one of these before but I am so angry(and now broke) that I feel people should be warned about this company.
I called this company to help me get into my apartment when my key got stuck in the lock.
The guy who came out drilled the lock to get me in. He then explain to me that I would now have to have my lock replaced and recommended that he do it right away. As it was the late evening and the prices were very high so I opted to wait and call someone with a more competitive price in the morning.
When the other company arrived they explained to me that the first guy had drilled into the wrong part of the lock meaning I have to replace it totally instead of just one part.
This whole thing in the end costing me close to $300 instead of $100-$150.
DO NOT CALL THESE GUYS- they will take you for a ride.
This review is completly out of line and not related to any service we provided, it is a shame anyone can post a review even a false one, our customer services is the best in the business and prices are according to the company price list, our technicians can not provide any other price but the price list which is carfully inspected by the business owners. We urge you to realy try our services and experiance the good.