Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl is back. Enjoy endless combinations of your favorites at Olive Garden, starting at $9.99. You pick the pasta, sauce and topping to craft your Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Choose from pastas like Rigatoni or Cavatappi, sauces like Traditional Marinara or Alfredo and toppings like Meatballs or Grilled Chicken. With Never Ending Pasta Bowl, the combinations are endless. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. And as always, you can order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex
- Two Times Square
- Theater District, Midtown Manhattan
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, American, Take Out, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Good chain Italian food. This restaurant is on par with other Olive Garden's as far as service and food go. There is a long wait because you are in Times Square. The waiting area is limited, but we found room up on the third floor. A bar on the 2nd floor helps past time. We were seated in a corner table on the third floor with great views of Times Square. Service good, food good.
03/11/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I don't know why I even agreed to go to this fake/chain imitation Italian food joint when there are so many amazing, authentic Italian restaurants in the city.
A friend from out of town insisted on meeting me here, so I gave in. I don't think they can even spell Pasta at the Olive. I took my buddy for some Ray's pizza later and he got my point.
12/25/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I wanted to try it since forever, and when I did, it was AWESOME. They're so nice and I just love their bread. When I went they had the pasta bowl, where you could get as many pastas for, if I remember, 10~20? It was great, unfortunately, so fulling!
The place was busy and full. It's definitely a place someone should try!
10/01/2011Provided by Citysearch -
During my 1st visit to NYC I dined at Olive Garden because it was late and I needed something to eat. There was a 45 minute wait which was expected given the area.
This Olive Garden looked worn and dark.
I was seated at a 2 both table where the seats were so worn that my bottom sunk into the middle - yuck!
Again, I was starving so I stayed. My meal was just ok - nothing special.
The waitress, Brittany G was not friendly or warm - she was cold and didn't crack a smile.
The 18% gratuity was included in the bill. Make sure you review your bill BEFORE leaving a tip unless you will leave a double tip.
This was the worst Olive Garden I have ever dined at - Never again!
08/04/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Never never never
The whole family went to eat at the restaurant on Wednesday night. 28/07/2010
We passed there a very difficult experience
Our waitress was a girl named Lindzy, extremely impatient, rude and blunt.
She caused us great distress and even insulted us very much.
What was the reason? One of us dared to taste the other's ""refilled"" salad.
She verbally attacked us and treated us as thieves. I cannot believe administration scolded her for this.
We definitely have complained about it immediately.
For emphasis, we all ordered appetizers and main dishes at full price.
Have to teach them a lesson that the customer is first of all a human being.
I really suggest staying out of this place.
Do not go there under any circumstances!