Most of the liquoe stores in Lower Manhattan are tiny and overpriced. NY Wine Exchange is a large store, with a helpful staff and good selection and prices are very good. They also delivery free! The only downside is that there is a homeless shelter nearby and the residents hang out near the store panhandling and trying to get inside (the staff spends a lot of time chasing them).Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Welcome to The New York Wine Exchange web site. Here you will find everything wonderful in the world of fine wine and spirits. From Arns to ZD and everything in between, we are stocked only with the finest wines in the world to please the discriminating palates of our loyal customers. Your satisfaction is our pleasure, and if you don't find the wine or spirit you are looking for, just ask. We will do our best to fulfill your requests.
- Zagat Rated since 1999
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- visit us at our three Manhattan locations, 9 Broadway NY NY 10004, 68 East End Ave NY NY 10028, 885 1st Ave NY NY 10017
- Wine, Cocktail Lounges, Liquor Stores, Beer & Ale
This place gave me a bigger headache than a wine hangover! When I first went to NY Wine Exchange I was looking for a specific bottle of wine. The manager told me ""it will be in tomorrow"". I got the ""it will be in tomorrow"" run-around for almost a month and I am convinced it was just a ploy to get me back into the store. I did end up buying quite a few bottles of wine, and when one of them was bad the night ma... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch