Mobile HealthAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Mobile Health is an occupational health company focusing on employee screening services such as physical exams, drug tests, and background checks. Our clients are employers who know the value of a safe, compliant, and productive workforce, and know the value of screening need to achieve it. Our six medical centers are available to individuals in all five boroughs and Nassau County in Long Island. Conveniently located near mass transit, Mobile Health sees over 200,000 patients a year. Mobile Health’s client portal is a web based EMR system allowing clients to make appointments and review results online. The HIPAA compliant system can store years of employee medical records and make reviewing past client exams a breeze. No matter what your employee screening needs are, Mobile Health offers scalable and customizable solutions. Fit for work exams can be designed to simulate actual working needs to assess your employee’s qualifications.
- Mobile Health is a medical screening provider offering many of the procedures required for employment exams, school physicals, visa and travel screenings and more. Our friendly medical staff is available for a variety of screening procedures such as: • Physical exams • Vaccinations and titers • Tuberculosis testing by PPD implants and QuantiFERON testing • Drug tests by urine, blood, hair, or saliva. • DOT physicals and drug tests by certified medical examiner • Respirator fit testing • Food handler exams • Urinalysis • Complete blood count Our patients come from all over the New York City region to one of our six medical centers in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and Hempstead. Popular professions we routinely care for include those in: • Home health • Security • Staffing • DOT regulated drivers • Students attending New York State colleges • Students attending food preparation institution • Health care practices • Warehouse / Distribution centers • Travelers needing visa screenings • Non-profits working with vulnerable populations For drug testing services, Mobile Health offers rapid urine testing technology by eScreen (registration required). Standard forensic drug testing is available by urine, blood, hair, or saliva and in 5-12 different panels, depending on your company’s need. All drug tests are collected with strict DOT regulated standards, and confirmed by a SAMHSA certified laboratory. A Medical Review Officer (MRO) confirms all positive results to ensure accuracy. Blood alcohol testing is available as needed. Vaccines and titers are two ways to identify immunity for a job or school. If the patient has existing proof documenting lack of immunization (previous titers), Mobile Health will administer the vaccine. If not, Mobile Health will first require a titers test, and if negative, the vaccine will be administered. This mostly applies to measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Other vaccines offered include: • Varicella (Chicken Pox) • Hepatitis • Tetanus • Diphtheria • Pertussis • Influenza (Flu) • Pneumonia • Measles • Mumps • Rubella Appointments are available online or by phone.
- DOT physicals and drug tests, QuantiFERON TB testing, SAMHSA laboratory testing, Sterling Infosystems, eScreen drug testing
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, cash
- A,C,E,1,2,3,9 to 34th St/Penn Station - B,D,F,Q,M,N,R, to 34th St/Herald Sq
- Garment District, Midtown Manhattan
- • Walking distance to mass transit options. • Convenient hours and prompt appointments. • Turnkey solution for most medical screening needs. • Multiple procedures done at once to save time and money
- Chinese, English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- New York State Association of Health Care Providers New York State Home Care Association Commercial Vehicle Safety Administration New York City Chamber of Commerce Hunts Point Chamber of Commerce Mobile Health Clinics Network American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine American Public Health Association Home Care Council of NYC
- Employment Screening, Human Resource Consultants, Safety Consultants, Medical Labs, Drug Testing, Employment Opportunities, Testing Labs, Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine, Industrial Consultants