I brought my daughter in for a rhinoplasty and correction of her deviated septum. We picked Dr. Yagoda because she takes care of singers, is an ENT doc and a facial plastic surgeon. She couldn't have been nicer, more patient or more thorough. It was my daughter's first endoscopy and Dr. Yagoda explained everything in advance so my daughter (and I) would know what to expect. Dr. Yagoda listened to what my daughter wanted to achieve cosmetically and she explained how she was going to ...view moredo it by drawing pictures and showing us real life before and after photos. She told us what to expect in terms of my daughter's singing and the special precautions she takes during and after surgery. We felt so comfortable with her! Surgery was at Manhattan Eye and Ear and everything was top notch. The recovery went uneventfully and my daughter had virtually no pain or bruising. Surgery was 7 months ago and the results are beautiful and natural. We made the right choice with Dr. Yagoda!view less
Michelle R. Yagoda M.D., P.C.
- General Info:
- Dr. Yagoda is an internationally recognized expert in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. She specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, neck, nose, eyes, ears, brows, lips, cheeks, chin, and skin. Her unique integrative approach to beauty combines the best of topical skincare, ingestible supplements, and alternative holistic therapies with injections, laser treatments, and cosmetic surgery to obtain the most natural and rejuvenating results. In Ear, Nose, and Throat medicine and surgery, Dr. Yagoda sub-specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of sinus disease, and in care of the professional voice. Dr. Yagoda received her medical degree magna cum laude from the six-year combined B.A.-M.D. program at Boston University. She completed herl training at Lenox Hill Hospital, Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Michelle Yagoda is a Co-Founder of Opus Skincare, LLC, and co-creator of BeautyScoop, a patented beauty supplement. Dr. Yagoda serves on Face-to-Face: the Domestic Violence Project, where she provides complimentary plastic surgery to survivors of domestic abuse. Dr. Yagoda was on the Medical Advisory Board for United Healthcare and Oxford Health Plans for more than a decade.
- Biocorneum, Clareon, Dysport, EltaMD, Glyderm, IPL, Juvederm, NeoCutis, Neostrata, Radiesse, Restylane, Revision Skincare, ScarguardMD, Sculptura, Silagen, SolarScience, TCA peels, Xeomin, a, botox
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards, debit, financing available, insurance, travelers checks, amex
- In NYC: Bus: M86 to 84th & Fifth; South on Fifth to 83rd; Lt on 83rd. Subway: #6 train to 86th and Lex; S on Lex to 83rd; Rt on 83rd. Outside NYC: NJ/CT/points North –FDR S; Exit @ 96th; West to Park; Lt on Park; S to 83rd; Rt on 83rd. From S. NJ/PA –Lincoln Tunnel to 42nd St East; Lt on Madison; N to 83rd St; Lt on 83rd. From N. NJ – GWB to FDR. S to 96th St; W to Park; Lt on Park; S to 83rd; Rt on 83rd. From LI/S.Queens –Midtown Tun./59th
- Upper Manhattan, Upper East Side
- Facial Plastic Surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation with lasers, Botox,fillers, peels, and supplements. Specializing in non-surgical and surgical treatments for the skin, face, neck, nose, ears, lips, cheeks, and chin. ENT - sinus, sleep disorders, professional voice
- Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Ok...so I am a 36 year old mommy of three and an investment banker. Life is crazy and I don't have much time to take care of ME!!! Who hasn't had this familiar experience. One day, I look in the mirror and think....when did I start looking like this? Worry lines, angry lines, crows feet, bags, wrinkles....who IS this?
I bid on a school action Botox, Restylane and IPL treatment (Dr. Yagoda does a lot of charity work)...and off I went. Well...what an amazing find!
Dr. Yagoda sp...view moreent time, listened to MY concerns, and then performed a miracle!!!! She is the ultimate perfectionist and I look so refreshed, renewed and NATURAL!!!!
If you want to look great and not fake, masked or puffed-up. she's what you are looking for!view less
Do not step into her office if you want to still look good. She does her best at messing up people's faces. I went to her office for a simple procedure and she ended up completely destroying my face. She makes you buy her products and insists on very expensive procedures and completely unnecessary treatments just to earn $$$. She thinks about money too much and forgot as to what her profession is calling for: treat people not her pocket.
I would never recommend her to anyone and I...view more think her MD license should be revoked!!!
Susan Lebview less
She is an old-fashioned (but young) doc. She is an amazing source of information. She is thorough and takes the time make you feel comfortable. She knows the diagnosis and treatment almost intuitively and finds answers even when other specialists can't. She is gentle and compassionate. Her staff is warm and professional. The office is clean and welcoming and feels more like a home than a sterile clinical environment. Look no further...you found what you were looking for. She is...view more certainly a doctor whose name (although difficult) will be one you shall never forget. When you want great care, she's the doctor ""Ya -go- tah""!!!view less