MedRite Urgent Care - EastsideAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- If you have a condition or treatment that needs immediate attention, MedRite Urgent Care Center is here to serve you. You don't need an appointment, and we accept most medical plans. Now there's an alternative to the impersonal and often expensive visits to the Hospital Emergency Room and the long waits to see your doctor. We are open early every morning and we stay open late. Our trained professional staff is ready to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries on your schedule. When you can't wait for a doctor's appointment or need to schedule around your work and other commitments we're ready to give you the treatment you need. * Save Time, Save Money, Feel Better * Walk-Ins Welcomed, Available Wait Is Only Minutes * Appointments Available * We participate with most major insurance carriers. * Avoid long emergency room waits. Check in is easy and comfortable. * Receive high quality medical care from licensed professionals. * We have several exam rooms, an X-Ray department, and an on-site lab so you will receive high quality medical care that's both fast and convenient. Our staff of experienced doctors and medical professionals treats a wide range of injuries and medical conditions. We're here for small injuries like cuts and bruises or more severe problems like fractures and lacerations. If you are sick and need immediate treatment, we are here for you.
- Walk in medical care for emergencies & general healthcare. We treat non-life threatening injuries and illnesses that need immediate attention. If you are suffering from a life threatening condition like a heart attack, stroke, head injury, severe bleeding or trauma, call 911 immediately! If you're feeling bad, we'll make you feel better. Here are some of the conditions we treat: * Abscess, Boils * Allergic Reactions * Bites, Rashes, Skin Conditions * Broken Bones * Bronchitis, Wheezing, Asthma Attacks * Camp Physicals * Complete Well Woman Care * Cough, Cold, Upper Respiratory Infections * DOT/DMV Physicals * Ear Infections, Ear Ache * Employment Physicals * Fever, Flu, Congestion * Insurance Certifications * Lacerations, Cuts, Scrapes, Wounds * Migraines, Headaches * Minor Burns * Minor Fractures, Dislocations * Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Flu * Nose Bleeds * Occupational Physicals * Other Illnesses, Injuries, and Infection * Physicals * Pink Eye, Eye Infections * Pre-Placement Physicals * School Physicals * Sore Throat, Strep Throat * Sports Physicals * Sprains, Strains * STD Testing * Urinary Tract, Bladder Infections * Wart Removal Additional Services: * Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) * Independent Medical Examinations (IME) * Post Employment Screening * Worker's Compensation Services * Drug Testing * Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Midtown Manhattan, 2nd Avenue between 48th and 49th Streets
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan, Turtle Bay
Certified Emergency Room Physicians
- Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Hospitals, Drug Testing, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Emergency Care Facilities, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, STD Testing Centers, Medical Clinics, Clinics