My family had been using MVG for about 30 yrs. We have known nothing but first rate service and care for our 4 pets who they have treated. In April, we had to put down our cat Russ who was just about 19 yrs. old. The entire staff, from Rosa who greeted me this day as I entered to Dr. Julie Horton and her assistant (who I apologize to for not knowing her name) was as courteous and professional as one would expect. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Manhattan Veterinary GroupAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different.We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services • Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief • Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Diagnostics • Diet & Nutrition • Disease Treatment • Flea & Tick Control • General Care • Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Internal medicine • Medications/Prescriptions • Parasite Control • Pet Wellness Exams • Physical Examinations • Preventive Care • Primary Care • Puppy & Kitten Wellness • Senior Pet Wellness • Spay & Neuter • Vaccines & Vaccinations • Weight Loss ProgramsPlease call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- Upper Manhattan, Upper East Side, Yorkville
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own • Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub) • Educational opportunities for pet owners • Free First Exam for all first time pet visits • Healthy Pet Magazine • Home Delivery of Pet Medications • VCA Big Pet Project • VCA Quality Care Program
- Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Animal Health Products, Pet Specialty Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services
I brought my small dog who had a large cyst on his \nbelly, the vet came in, examined my dog, and pulled\nthe cyst off my dog's belly. As I write this, it doesnt\neven sound like it really happened it sounds like I""m inventing a story. This happened years ago, but I was browsing through Citysearch and noticed the few stars\nfor this Veterinary hospital and immediately my bad memory surfaced. I clearly remember my t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I am an employee at Manhattan Veterinary Group. I am the client service coordinator who works the front desk. I read the comment made by vpellsmo and I have to interject here. I am not sure this has even happened at our facility and may just be an attempt from ex-employees to tarnish our practice. We take pride in our customer service and we try to go above and beyond to assist our clients. If this incident were... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place thinks more about getting your money than most. They do procedures without informing you of extra charges. Their head vet knows NOTHING about dog travel to Europe. When filling my dog's microchip number on the paperwork I would need to supply them with a microchip\r\nscanner?!@@#$# WHAT! YOUR A VET OFFICE!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm not sure how the other 3 reviewers had such negative experiences but I have nothing but good things to say about Manhattan Vet Group. They take excellent care of my cats, are courteous, seem to genuinely care about my pets and have weekend appointments (even Sundays!).\nI used to go to the ASPCA and liked the doctor we saw there, but getting a Saturday appointment was a herculean task.\nManhattan Vet Group is mo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch