Manhattan Veterinary GroupAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified specialists, and technicians strive each day to give your pet the very best in medical care. We understand how important it is to have a local veterinarian you can trust and who, most importantly, knows your pet almost as well as you. With nearly 600 hospitals in 42 States, we've built a network of trusted local animal health providers giving the finest care for the pets in your family. We invite you to get to know our caring staff! New VCA patients are eligible for a FREE First Exam - a risk-free opportunity to learn what makes VCA so different. We’re looking forward to meeting you and your pet and demonstrating our commitment to providing your pet the highest quality care!
- Our hospital offers a wide range of general and specialized medical treatments and services including: • Advanced Care Services • Allergy & Itchy Skin Relief • Diabetes Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Diagnostics • Diet & Nutrition • Disease Treatment • Flea & Tick Control • General Care • Heartworm Disease Treatment (Canine & Feline) • Internal medicine • Medications/Prescriptions • Parasite Control • Pet Wellness Exams • Physical Examinations • Preventive Care • Primary Care • Puppy & Kitten Wellness • Senior Pet Wellness • Spay & Neuter • Vaccines & Vaccinations • Weight Loss Programs Please call us today to review your pet’s medical and health issues and how we may be able to help!
- (646) 678-4395, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- VCA operates nearly 600 animal hospitals in 42 States staffed with hundreds of experienced veterinarians.
- Upper Manhattan, Upper East Side, Yorkville
- • Caring for your pets the way we care for our own • Convenient, affordable, preventive nose-to-tail care (VCA CareClub) • Educational opportunities for pet owners • Free First Exam for all first time pet visits • Healthy Pet Magazine • Home Delivery of Pet Medications • VCA Big Pet Project • VCA Quality Care Program
- Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinarians, Emergency Care Facilities, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
If you value the well-being and health of your animal, do not take them here. I brought my cat in to see Dr. Loomis with clear signs of kidney disease complications. I even had her records from her last vet faxed over days before that described how she had been having kidney issues for years. Dr. Loomis spent about 5 minutes looking at my cat before declaring she just had a tooth infection and had the tech take her in the back for blood work (even though she had the blood work from onl...view morey 2 weeks prior in her hand) and some medicine. The medicine, I later found out, was just a half tablet of Pepcid, something you can get 60 servings for $15 at any Duane Reade, but she charged me $80 for 1 serving. But, ultimately, the price gouging was not the main issue. A simple Google search will tell you this medicine is HIGHLY dangerous for cats with chronic kidney disease...something I didn't think to do until it was too late. Less than two weeks later I was forced to rush my kitty to an emergency clinic where it was discovered that, due to the medicine Dr. Loomis had given, my cat's kidneys had completely failed and she was in extreme pain. I had to put my baby down much sooner than I would have if I hadn't taken her here. It cost me $400 for negligent care that tortured and ultimately killed my cat.view lessShare Review