Law Offices of Grinberg and SegalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C. is a firm of experienced United States immigration lawyers dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses navigate the tangle of United States immigration laws. Our office is based in New York, New York, but we handle immigration matters for clients throughout the United States. Our firms objective is to provide you with personalized attention and professional service every step of the way toward achieving your immigration goals.The United States immigration laws are extremely complex and encompass statutes, regulations, and case law. Only a professional can appropriately guide you through the process. Our New York immigration attorneys provide personalized attention to our clients to ensure that every case is thoroughly analyzed and diligently prepared. For individuals, we provide assistance with asylum, appeals of denials, work visas, battered spouse petitions, family petitions, marriage and fiance visas, investor visas, deportation defense, motions to reopen, petitions for review, and naturalization. For businesses, we aim to provide strategic guidance tailored to achieve your companys specific goals whether it is seeking temporary or permanent employment visas, establishing a United States affiliate or subsidiary, or investing in the United States. The immigration process is often full of challenges, obstacles, and unforeseen hazards. No matter what type of case you may have, our firm will work diligently to help you achieve your immigration objectives.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (866) 456-8654
- ASYLUM AND REFUGEE LAW - Assisting Asylum seekers before USCIS's Asylum Offices throughout the USA - Representing Asylum Seekers in Removal Proceedings REMOVAL AND DEPORTATION DEFENSE - Asylum petitions before Immigration Courts throughout the USA - Withholding of Removal (Deportation) - U.N. Convention Against Torture petitions - Non-Asylum Removal and Deportation defense including Adjustment of StatusCancelation of Removal (Suspension of Deportation) - Waivers of Deportability and Inadmisability;Waivers for Immigrants with Criminal Convictions - Motions to Reopen Removal (Deportation) orders; Motions to Reconsider Removal (Deportation) orders - Adjustment of status in Removal (Deportation) proceedings -Immigration detention including seeking bond and supervised release IMMIGRATION APPEALS - Appeals before Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) - Appeals Before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) - Petitions for Review before U.S. Courts of Appeals - Criminal Alien Appeals - Habeas Corpus Petitions before U.S. District Courts - Mandamus Petitions before U.S. District Courts - APA Actions before U.S. District Courts - Motions to Reopen and Reconsider with USCIS IMMIGRANT APPLICATIONS WITH THE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES (USCIS) I-130 Family Immigration Applications I-140 Employment Immigration Applications Labor Certification Applications with the U.S. Department of Labor Battered Spouses and Children petitions EB-5 Investor Immigration EB-4 Special Immigrant Petitions EB-3 Skilled Workers, Professionals or other Workers Petitions EB-2 Petitions by professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional abilities EB-1 Priority Workers including Persons of Extraordinary Abilities and AchievementsU-Visas for victims of criminal activityT-Visas for victims of human trafficking. NATURALIZATION AND RELATED APPEALS Naturalization applications Administrative appeals of Naturalization denials Appeals of Naturalization denials to U.S. District Courts U.S. NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATIONS H-1B: Professionals in Specialty Occupations Visa H-2A: Seasonal Agricultural Workers Visa H-2B: Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers Visa K-1: Fianc Visa K-3: Spouses of U.S. citizens L-1: Intra-Company Transfers Visa L-2: L-1 Applicant's spouse and children Visa O Visas: Persons of Extraordinary Abilities P Visas: Professional Artists, Athletes and EntertainersR Visas: Religious Workers TN visas: for skilled workers from Canada and Mexico
- Asylum, Deportation, Immigration Law
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards, debit, cash, travelers checks
- We are located at a prime spot in New York New York. Trinity Center, Downtown Manhattan. Thames and Pine are the Cross streets. Subway: Lines 4 & 5 to Wall Street station Line R to Rector Street station Nearest parking: Battery Tunnel Garage.
- Financial District, Downtown
- English, Russian, Spanish
- American Bar Association American Immigration Lawyers Association New York State Bar Association Federal Bar Association