I went to visit their store and it looked nice, though I thought the place was empty before someone came out from the back room to help me. Thank god, because I really started to get a little nervous with all the shade styles to choose from. I explained to the guy what I was looking for, something to block out most of the light, but not completely, because mom doesn't like total darkness or leaving lights on too much... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Horizon Window TreatmentsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Biggest Showroom in Manhattan For those of you who need to see in order to visualize, who need to feel in order to get a sense of the fabrics. We made this showroom especially for you. Get to know the products and see how each product solves a different window situation. Come to see us and let us know how we can be of help. One of the most important parts in ordering window treatments is taking measurements. At Horizon we insist on performing this task by our professional decorators, who take into account all window constraints while measuring it. Since this task is so important and trivial to ordering treatments we decided to include it as a free service.When requesting a Free Shop @ Home service please specify what type of treatments would you like to see. Our decorators will come with dozens of sample books, prototypes and shade models for you to choose from. If you haven't found a brand to your liking ask our decorator if he knows the source of a specific pattern or fabric you desire.In Horizon we believe that getting a price quote is a basic need and should not be charged. As a part of our Shop @ Home Service our decorator will quote you an exact price for the treatments you chose, absolutely free. Furthermore we encourage our commercial customers to send us project plans with product list and we guarantee to replay within 48 Hours.Ordering is easy and may be done during a meeting with our decorators or at a later date.
- * Solar Shades* Bamboo Shades* Roller Shades* Roman Shades* Vertical Blinds* Mini Blinds* Wood Blinds* Shutters* Silhouette* Honeycomb Shades* Laminate* Pleated Shades* Drapes* Cornices* Swags* Valances* Lutron* Remote Control Shades* Curved Curtain Rods* Motorized Window Shades* Motorized Blinds* Motorized Curtains* Somfy Electric Shades* Levelor Blinds* Plantation Shutters* Balloon Shades* Austrian Shades* Custom Draperies Electric Shades* Electric Blinds* Electric Curtains
- Graber, Hunter Douglas, Kravet, Lutron, Somfy
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex
- Midtown Manhattan, Chelsea
- Upholsterers, Blinds-Venetian & Vertical, Draperies, Curtains & Window Treatments, Shutters, Windows, Furniture Stores, Furniture Repair & Refinish, Draperies, Curtains & Shades-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Window Shades-Equipment & Supplies, Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Wholesale & Manufacturers
"We wanted some good guidance and were willing to pay for it, too!
we met with Roy, the showroom manager on the 24th Street showroom, he was wonderful and very patient with us, and took into account our desired look and budgetary needs, too. We were exceptionally pleased with his attention to details we recommend highly, and we know we got a great deal, too!"
After sleeping with old mini blinds I went to horizon window treatments to get new shades. There office looked very presentable and clean and a lot of selections to choose from. I chose honeycomb shades that the salesmen sold me he was very professional with the sale and he sat down with me calmly and spoke about the shades. When the installation day came the installers were very efficient and fast .and after the job... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Horizon was a big help with my window treatments. They helped me identify the best type of shades for my apartment. I ended up going with hunter Douglas Duette Architella honeycomb shades because, as my salesperson informed me, they not only look great but they help prevent heat loss saving me money on my electric bill. I highly recommend horizon if you are looking to do something new with your windows.
I was very satisfied with the work Horizon did on my new blinds. The blinds arrived in a timely manner and the installation did not take long at all. My salesperson was there to answer any questions I had during the process. I would definitely use Horizon again.
I would like to thank you for your time and patience. I really appreciate you string my car for as long as you did. I've decided to invest my money in another car, but if I should need your services I will certainly do business with ya'll. Thanks again for you time.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I just wanted to comment on my recent experience with Horizon Window Treatments on W. 24th street. I have a simple two room apartment that needed black out shades in one room and nice fashion shades in the other. They were installed by very nice and courteous professionals and they looked great. Unfortunately, they were the wrong color. The manager handled the situation professionally and now I ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse