RE: Buyers Beware! Dear Omayra, Director of Customer Service at GroundLink, and Todd, Fleet Manager of GroundLink: Regarding my stolen iPad. I understand that GroundLink is not legally responsible for personal items left in a car, however I am disappointed that GroundLink would allow one of its drivers to act in this manner without repercussion. A car service is a premier service where the drivers are expect... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
GroundlinkAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Founded in 1993, LimoRes offers corporate and personal accounts and provide service to the residents of the Tri-State area. It is a ground transportation company that operates in more than 170 countries and over 5,000 airports worldwide. The company s online limousine reservation system provides real-time prices and one bill for nearly 10 vehicle service classes and several service levels. LimoRes works with a team of approximately 100 employees. It provides limo rental services to more than 200,000 customers in the world. Its clients include Cerberus Capital Corporation, Ferragamo USA, 4Kids Entertainment, Jordache, Major Models Management and Paramount Pictures. The company maintains a fleet of mini coaches and minivans.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (212) 777-7171
TollFree: (800) 546-6737
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Garment District, Midtown Manhattan
GroundLink Holding, LLC
- Transportation Services, Taxis, Airport Transportation, Limousine Service, Transportation Providers, Chauffeur Service