Gregg D. Rock D.P.M., FACFAS, FACFAOMAdd to mybook
Dedicated To The Prevention and Correction Of All Foot Disorders
- General Info:
- Dr Gregg Rock, FACFAS,FACFAOM is double board certified and a Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (APBS) as well as the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics (ABPO) . He is also a Fellow of the American College of Foot Surgeons and is presently Chief of Foot Surgery and President of the Fifth Avenue Surgery Center. Being in solo private practice for over 25 years, Dr. Rock specializes in correcting all foot disorders with emphasis on state - of- the- art minimally invasive bunion and hammertoe surgery as well as sports medicine and making custom foot orthotic arch supports with lifetime warranty. Most insurances are accepted, same day appointments are available. Take advantage of a free phone consultation with Dr.Rock. Check out our website for before and after photos and xrays.
- Podiatry, Podiatric Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon, Foot Specialist, Ankle Specialist, Hammertoes, Bunions, Minimally Invasive Hammertoe Surgery.
- Between 6th and 7th Avenue (Off 6th Ave)
- Theater District, Midtown Manhattan
- Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons