I researched finding a specific TOY for over 3 months- having never gone to these type of stores before, I was leary. Kim was so friendly and put me right at ease. I felt I could ask anything. \r\nThe item we wanted had just sold out- but Kim ordered it and while I was there for less than a week she got it and called to notify us when it was in. The day we picked it up- she was not feeling well but made sure we were... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Eve's GardenAdd to mybook
Monday - Saturday \n11am to 7pm EST
- Premium Sexual Pleasure Merchandise for Women and Couples
- A discreet, comfortable boutique
- Friendly and extremely knowledgeable...
- Zagat Rated
- General Info:
- ABOUT EVE'S GARDEN Founded in 1974 by women's rights activist Dell Williams, Eve's Garden is the world's first mail-order catalogue and sexuality boutique designed for the unique needs of women. Unlike other sex shops, Eve's Garden does not cater to the "bachelorette" or specialize in gag gifts. Its clientele is the discerning female consumer seeking to expand and celebrate her sexuality and enhance her sexual experiences. Located on the upper levels of an office building on New York's Westside, Eve's Garden offers a discreet, comfortable and shame-free atmosphere where women can purchase erotic and sensual toys. As the founder of Eve's Garden and a pioneer for women's sexual freedom, Williams' has tirelessly worked to help women overcome the guilt and shame they were conditioned to feel about sex and is a respected and trusted figure in the industry. Williams recently donated her papers and other items from her career to Cornell University's Department for Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies. She is also listed in the Who's Who of Sexual Academics and Leaders. After feeling humiliated upon buying her first vibrator in a department store, Williams vowed that no woman should have to feel embarrassed about her sexuality again. Combining her passion for political change and women's liberation, she created a safe, private and supportive way for women to purchase vibrators, educational materials and sexual aids without feelings of shame or self-consciousness. Eve's Garden was created to empower women to celebrate their sexuality as a positive, nourishing and creative force in their lives. An outgrowth of the Women's Rights Movement, Eve's Garden seeks to erase the sense of shame and guilt experienced by countless women as a result of a society that historically condemns the sexual nature of women as sinful. Our version of Eveis a transformation from a fallen, shamed woman to a strong, powerful woman proud of her strength, sensitivity, and sexuality.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Theater District, Midtown Manhattan
- Novelties, Gift Shops