Emergency Medical Care (24X7) - MidtownAdd to mybook
We Are a Premier Concierge Urgent Care Facility With The Capability and Resources Equal to That of Any Hospital Emergency Room, Without the Wait.
- General Info:
- If you need quality emergency medical attention and don't want to wait in the hospital emergency room, come to Emergency Medical Care. We are a premier concierge urgent care facility with the capability and resources equal to that of any hospital emergency room - without the wait. We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week and you will be seen in 15 minutes or less. We provide the finest quality of care to patients of any age. On average, it takes 5 hours to be seen by a provider in an emergency room in Manhattan and 80% of ER patients are discharged from the ER. We recognize the value of time and everyone's busy schedule and guarantee you will be seen in 15 minutes on average. We are here to serve and manage illness with skill and compassion in the acute setting. Our team of providers, (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants) each have over 35,000 hours of ER experience. We have partnered with one of the top hospitals in the nation and secured a panel of physicians and top specialists to ensure your care is uninterrupted in the event you require admission to the hospital. We offer advanced laboratory diagnostics with results before you leave our facility. You will have an official reading on all imaging studies by a Board Certified Radiologist and a complete detailed analysis of your lab work. We will work with your primary physician to ensure our medical records are forwarded to them whenever needed.
- Open 24/7. You will be seen in 15 minutes or less! We have the capability & resources equal to that of any hospital emergency room. We offer the widest selection of services provided by any Emergency Urgent Care Facility in the area. * Abdominal Pain * Abscesses/I&D * Allergic Reaction * Animal Bite * Asthma * Bronchitis * Chest Pain (Atypical) * Common Illnesses * COPD * Dizziness * DVT (Blood Clot) * Ear Infection * Eye Injury * Fever * Flu-like Illness * Foreign Body Removal * Headache * Hip Injuries/Dislocation * Initial Management & Stabilization of Fractures * Insect Bites * IV Fluid Resuscitation/Dehydration * Laceration Repair * Lower Extremity Injury * Lumbar Puncture * Minor Burn Treatment * Motor Vehicle Accident * Muscle Sprains & Strain * Neck and Back Pain/Injury * Nose Bleeds * Occupational Health & Travel Health * Palpitations * Pediatric Illness * Physical Examination and Treatment * Shoulder Injury and Dislocation * Sinus Infection * Skin Conditions * Smoke Inhalation * Sore Throat/Strep Throat * Upper Extremity Injury * Upper Respiratory Infection * Urinary Retention * Urinary Tract Infection * Vomiting/Diarrhea On Site Testing: * 64 Slice CT Scan * Coronary Angiography * X-ray & Xario Multi-Purpose Ultrasound * Blood Testing: CBC-Complete Blood Count, CMP-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, *Blood Cultures, Lipid Panel, Cardiac Enzymes, PT/INR, Pregnancy, Blood Gas
- urgent care, x-rays
- Payment method:
- mastercard, insurance, amex, discover, visa
- Hell's Kitchen, Midtown Manhattan
- Emergency Care Facilities, Hospitals, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Medical Clinics, Clinics