- General Info:
- Since 1937, on the Lower East Side Economy Candy is an old-fashioned, family-owned candy store that sells thousands of kinds of chocolates, candies, nuts, dried fruits; including halvah, sugar free candy and of course all the old time candy you had when you were a kid. We also specialize in retail and wholesale sales for weddings/parties and other retail businesses.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 352-4544
- Bulk Candy
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, all major credit cards, discover
- Downtown Manhattan, Lower East Side
- Online Store, Custom Special orders
Economy Candy Corp
- Candy & Confectionery, Gift Shops, Chocolate & Cocoa
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Price Range : Below Average
12/22/2009Provided by Citysearch -
This place has every type of candy imaginable and even candy that you never even knew existed. Their personal stock is the best and sweetest imaginable. I've loved peach rings my whole life and they have the best. No, you do not understand, they have the BEST peach rings in the world. I left a bag open for a week, and they got stale and they were still some of the best I have ever had.
They also have candy from the major companies if you don't want to try anything overly exotic. They have mini chocolate bars as well as the king sized bars.
You know the scene in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory where Charlie walks into the candy shop? Imagine that. This will happen to you every time you walk into Economy Candy.
09/23/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I come here for all of my candy, dried fruit and nuts. They have everything here halva, chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered dried fruit, candy that you can't find in regular stores, vintage candy(retro stuff) you can even pick up a tee-shirt with their logo on it for $10.
I come for the dried fruit, taffy and the wasabi peanuts. The prices are cheap. So shop, shop, shop for all the candy you want.