July 8 – July 13, 2009 we had a wonderful experience at this location. The staff was great! On our first night, there was a problem with the TV. We called maintenance and they came right away and replaced our TV with a new one. When the TV went out it left a smell, dying TV smell. We asked if it was possible to change rooms. They sprayed this room and we could have stayed but they had a bellman there in less th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times SquareAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square is the only all-suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square.Located at 1568 Broadway (47th Street & 7th Avenue), this modern hotel soars 45 stories above Manhattan and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City's world-famous restaurants, shops and museums. Overlooking the New Year's Eve Ball Drop and directly across from the TKTS discount theater ticket booth, this hotel is walking distance to Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Restaurant Row, Carnegie Hall and lively nightlife. The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is one block away. Port Authority Bus Terminal, Penn Station, Grand Central Station, all major public transportation (bus and subway) and Jacob Javits Convention Center are nearby.DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square offers 468 two-room suites with living room, private bedroom and oversized bathroom. In-suite amenities include a sofa bed, two flat-screen televisions, a wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Additional hotel amenities include Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk, Ad Lib lounge, Gingers Restaurant, morning Coffee Kiosk, room service, complimentary 24-hour fitness center and complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel has 10,000 sq. ft. of event space.Conveniently located within 20 miles of JFK, LaGuardia and Newark Liberty International Airports, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square places you in the center of Times Square excitement.The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self and valet parking are available. The hotel allows pets (under 60 lbs). Onsite 24-hour security is provided.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (212) 921-5212
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- With a stay at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Broadway and Minskoff Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
- Theater District, Midtown Manhattan
- Hotels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Convention Services & Facilities, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
Never again. Check-in was a nightmare. We were told we would have to wait until 4;30 for the room that was assigned to us (check-in is supposed to be at 3)--unless we agreed to take a different (code for ""less desirable"") room. Room itself was filthy. There were black hairs on the white sheets and on the bathroom floor. Also the bathroom did not have a fan so the entire suite smelled damp and musty. Not recommended... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The location of the hotel is excellent! I thought the decor and room was\r a little shotty for the cost and the service was ok. No one offered to help\r us in to the building with our bags at the curb. \r The front desk staff is wonderful! Overall, if you can stay somewhere \r else a little more upscale for the same price...go there. However,\r the location is phenomenal.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Having a suite is a great option in NYC when most rooms are very small. Hotel is in perfect location, close to everything and a subway station right next door. Didn't eat at the restaurant but the bar was OK. No street noise on the 16th floor even though we were there over New Years Eve.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Extremely convient, safe- even at night, and you're within walking distance of everything. They told me at the front desk that they just remodeled and it shows! Beautiful rooms and tons of space. I love love the beds- so fluffy and comfortable.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Very clean and comfortable hotel in the heart of Times Square. Justin in the lounge was the antithesis of the cold-rude New Yorker. He was totally welcoming and hospitable. He's one of their biggest assets. What a nice person to make a tourist feel at home. I wholheartedly recommend this hotel.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
AMAZING location right on Times Square. The view from our room was right out of a postcard. I've stayed in other areas, and Times Square is the best. Everything is within walkable distance and there are great restaurants nearby. The Doubletree completely exceeded my expectations. Beautiful rooms, phenomenonal service; all at a great price.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Can't beat the location! Wonderful for walking to all of the theaters. Two room suite. Nice to have the sofa and chairs to relax on after a long day of sightseeing. Got the 2 room suite for the same price as one room at the Marriott across the street. The elevators are fast and never had a wait. Friendly staff and concierge. Definitely would stay there again.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch