Diamond Buyer NYC Inc
- General Info:
- We Buy & Sell DIAMONDS All Shape & Sizes .We Pay Top Dollar For Your Old Jewelry. Why you should sell your diamond ring online. Selling your old engagement ring or wedding ring can be a difficult proposition, but selling it online will ensure that the transaction is safe, quick and that you receive the most money for your ring. Safe You can sell your ring to The Diamond Buyer without leaving the comfort of your own home. Rather than posting an add on craigslist or ebay and having to email and potentially meet people you dont know all over town, by selling your ring on The Diamond Buyer, you can safely and securely sell your ring. Fast Selling your ring to The Diamond Buyer can take as little as a week, from the time you request a Ring Sellers Envelope to the time you deposit our check. Dont deal with pawn brokers or take a day off work to try to find someone locally to buy your ring. Sell you ring quickly with The Diamond Buyer. Profitable As a website with one retail location in Manhattan, our overhead is lower, and we pass that savings on to you. We can offer you top dollar for your ring because we dont have the overhead that most brick and mortar businesses have, and that means more cash in your pocket. Convenient Request a Ring Sellers Envelope any time, day or night. Sell your ring on your schedule Secure The Diamond Buyer strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Due to our diligence and procedures, we have never had any issue with a ring being sent to us, and our customers have always received their check in an accurate and timely manner. We take extreme caution to make sure that our process is secure, and our flawless record speaks for itself.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (917) 776-6015
- AGS, Cartier, EGL, GIA, Rolex
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal, travelers checks
- 580 Fifth Ave Mezzanine D New York , NY 10036 (Corner of 47 street & Fifth Ave)
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- English, Hebrew, Russian
Jeweler Board Of Trade ,
Diamond Buyer NYC
Diamond Buyer NYC, Inc
- Diamond Buyers, Diamonds, Jewelry Buyers, Diamond Cutters, Diamonds-Wholesale
I wish I knew 2 weeks ago, what I know now !
I would have saved myself from chasing pavements ! As if having ' La tour de 47th street' is not difficult enough ..... all those foxes over there ...
G-d works in mysterious ways .I let myself go there for the last time and try selling my jewelry . As if something guided me I turend towards Fifth Av. #580 , first. Not before I spoke to some guys and set some appointments...
Thank G-d I have met Jonathan first , that day . I was so devastated by my 'trip' to 47th street so I was willing to sell without hoping , anymore , to get the best deal.
Jonathan welcomed me so pleasently and with a deep understanding. He looks so young , but we are talking about a guy with over then 15 years of experiance .
He gave me a good and fair number right away . I was surprised and happy and said that i'll think about it. He is in the business a fair amount of time so he knew that he gave me a good deal and said 'Look no further ', you won't get better than that ! I knew he was right cause I did my 'homework' the week before , with several traders on that well known street ...
I was tempted to ask for $300 more ! ( I know that my jewelry worthed that ! ) Unlike the rest, Jonathan was fair and honest , also had a vision and knew right away what he is going to do with my piece of jewel !
He didn't want to 'lose' me and I didn't want to 'lose' him ....... He agreed ! I was happy and felt , for the first time that i'm not being mislead !
Don't they say that the best deal is being accomplished when both sides are satisfied , agree and shake a hand on it ? that's what happened ! And ... I got cash !!!
Each one of us knew that he is getting something good , G-d did justice with me !
I just wished I knew Jonathan several weeks ago .
Perhaps it was good that I have met him after meeting all those scums ... then I could really appreciate what I have !
In this 'open market' you should be careful . I wish you would read my review and save yourselves a lot of time , agony and head aces.....
I just sold my old engagement ring to Jonathan and I am very pleased. Jonathan is honest and trustworthy, I feel being in good hands working with him. He cares about his clients and relationships. He offers the customers the best. I am looking forward to coming back to Jonathan for future deals and highly recommend him!
I enjoyed doing business with, Jonathon! He's defenitly a great business man! I'd do business with him anytime again! I sold him a ring of mine and the description that was giving to me was wrong! Jonathon shortly after educated me on the ring I had sold him! Nonetheless he still bought it and in the end, we were both satisfied! Anyone would surly fine he is in fact a trustworthy and honest man!