David Shafer, M.D. - Shafer Plastic SurgeryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Shafer trained at the world famous Mayo Clinic and was selected for the prestigious fellowship at M.E.E.T.H. (Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital) in NYC. While most plastic surgeons go directly into practice, he had the honor to operate with many of the world's most distinguished plastic surgeons. Today, Dr. Shafer sees consultations in his Midtown Office and performs procedures in his Park Ave office and at M.E.E.T.H. where he teaches the next generation of plastic surgeons from NYU, Columbia and Cornell Universities. In 2009, W. Magazine named Dr. Shafer a "Great New Talent" in plastic surgery. He is featured in: * New York Magazine * Quest Magazine * New York Social Diary * Make Me Heal Celebrity Plastic Surgery * Health Break * New York Daily News * New York Post * Newsweek * Gotham Magazine * Plastic Surgery Channel * New Beauty Magazine He has published chapters on Botox techniques, facelift techniques and plastic surgery anesthesia. He produced a DVD to teach doctors how to inject Botox and to perform facelifts. For 2010, he wrote chapters on facelift techniques and collagen injections. Dr. Shafer's research is presented nationally, has earned many first place awards and resulted in publications in several journals. Dr. Shafer traveled to Vietnam to operate on children with congenital facial deformities and traveled to Kenya to operate in Nairobi.
- Facial Procedures: * Facelift * Mid-Facelift * Brow Lift * Neck Lift (Liposuction) * Blepharoplasty (Eyelids) * Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) * Otoplasty (Ears) * Facial Implants (Chin and Cheek) * Lip Augmentation * Fat Injections * Restylane * Juvederm * Prevelle * Evolence Injections * Botox * Chemical Peels Breast Procedures: * Mastopexy (Breast Lift) * Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast Augmentation and Implants) * Reduction Mammoplasty (Breast Reduction) Body Procedures: * Liposuction * Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Reconstruction Procedures: * Scar Revision * Mole Removal * Re-Operative Cosmetic Surgery * Secondary Repair of Congenital Defects * Endoscopic (Minimally Invasive) * Smartlipo Laser Liposuction XEOMIN LASER HAIR REMOVAL BELOTERO Male and Female Patients Welcome If you think that you need a plastic surgeon but you do not see your procedure on this list, please call our office to discuss your concern. Dr. Shafer would be happy to evaluate your issue and help you formulate a plan with him or refer you to the appropriate specialists.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, diners club, discover, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Financing Available
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- English, Spanish
David M Shafer MD
- Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General