I am an actress and solo performer in NYC. I am writing this review because Dr. David Shafer has changed my life -- and now I want EVERYONE who is contemplating plastic surgery TO THEIR FACE to know that Dr. Shafer is the doctor to trust. Firstly, as a surgeon, this man is a miracle worker, as he combines supreme surgical expertise with exquisite artistry. This, I'm sure, is the main reason why he is rated as the TOP... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
David Shafer, M.D. - Shafer Plastic SurgeryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Shafer trained at the world famous Mayo Clinic and was selected for the prestigious fellowship at M.E.E.T.H. (Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital) in NYC. While most plastic surgeons go directly into practice, he had the honor to operate with many of the world's most distinguished plastic surgeons. Today, Dr. Shafer sees consultations in his Midtown Office and performs procedures in his Park Ave office and at M.E.E.T.H. where he teaches the next generation of plastic surgeons from NYU, Columbia and Cornell Universities. In 2009, W. Magazine named Dr. Shafer a "Great New Talent" in plastic surgery. He is featured in: * New York Magazine * Quest Magazine * New York Social Diary * Make Me Heal Celebrity Plastic Surgery * Health Break * New York Daily News * New York Post * Newsweek * Gotham Magazine * Plastic Surgery Channel * New Beauty Magazine He has published chapters on Botox techniques, facelift techniques and plastic surgery anesthesia. He produced a DVD to teach doctors how to inject Botox and to perform facelifts. For 2010, he wrote chapters on facelift techniques and collagen injections. Dr. Shafer's research is presented nationally, has earned many first place awards and resulted in publications in several journals. Dr. Shafer traveled to Vietnam to operate on children with congenital facial deformities and traveled to Kenya to operate in Nairobi.
- Procedures: * Acculift * Blepharoplasty (Eyelids) * Botox Cosmetic * Brow Lift * Dysport * Evolence Injections * Facelift * Facial Implants (Chin Implants and Cheek Implants) * Fat Injections/Fat Grafting * Fractional CO2 Laser * Glycolic Acid Peels * Juvederm XC * Laser Neck Lift * Laser Resurfacing * Latisse * Lip Augmentation * Mid-Facelift * Otoplasty (Ears) * Prevelle * Radiesse * Restylane * Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) * Sculptra * TCA Peel * XEOMIN * Laser Hair Removal * Belotero Breast Procedures: * Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast Augmentation and Implants) * Mastopexy (Breast Lift) * Reduction Mammoplasty (Breast Reduction) Body Procedures: * Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) * Laser Body Contouring * Liposuction * Smartlipo Laser Liposuction - Multiplex (MPX), Triplex (TPX) * Tumescent Liposuction Reconstruction Procedures: * Endoscopic (Minimally Invasive) * Laser Mole Removal * Laser Tattoo Removal * Reparative Cosmetic Surgery * Scar Revision * Secondary Repair of Congenital Defects Services: * Care Credit Accepted * Cosmetic Surgery * Dermatology * Skin Care Male and Female Patients Welcome, International Patients ask about our Fly in Program. If you think that you need a plastic surgeon but you do not see your procedure on this list, please call our office to discuss your concern. Dr. Shafer would be happy to evaluate your issue and help you formulate a plan with him or refer you to the appropriate specialists.
- * Acculift * Botox * Care Credit * Dysport * Evolence * Juvederm XC * Latisse * Radiesse * Sculptra * SmartLipo * SmartLipo MPX * SmartLipo TPX
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, diners club, discover, visa
- 53rd Between Madison and 5th Avenue, Right Near the E and V Trains
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- English, Spanish
- Manhattan Eye,Ear & Throat Hospital,Lenox Hill Hospital
- Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Medical Spas, Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery, Health Resorts
Introducing Hydrafacial MD
New York, NY
Introducing Hydrafacial MD
The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is immediately effective.
V Beam Perfecta Photo Facial
New York, NY
V Beam Perfecta Photo Facial
Vbeam Perfecta is the gold standard and the world's best selling pulsed-dye laser. Time and again it proves itself as the safe, easy-to-use tool for the treatment of vascular, pigmented and certain non-pigmented lesions with a low incidence of side effects.
New York, NY
The Vi Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime. Why wait weeks or months for results? Enjoy radiant, younger looking skin in about a week with the VI PEEL.
lower eyes lid facelift neck lift .doctor shafer make me look younger and very natural looking I did some research of my own and heard about his work .I was so nervous until I met him ,what a nice man and down to earth make me feel comfortable and answering all my questions and if he think you don't need to get done he will tell you the true.he is the great plastic surgeon I highly recommended him ,as his personality... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thanks to Dr. Schaeffer I feel 20 years younger and look the part in under a week
My face to lift was successful pretty much pain-free and in just a week I can go out without anyone noticing anything including black and blues or scarring ,all is minimal
I can even say without makeup I have gone out and I feel and look great
His surgery is fantastic he is fantastic and has made me feel Like I did when I was 30 you... view more
I've had a double chin my entire life and finally it's gone for good! It was a simple, relatively pain free experience, my bruising was minimal and the results were immediate! Dr. Shafer was very easy to talk and provided me with the most minimally invasive procedure to address my concerns and achieve my personal goals. His office is impeccable and his staff very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Shafer was also very a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I am very active male. I work out several times a week and do my best to strong and in shape. I have a large neck size and that doesn't bother me one bit. I am 5'11 and weight varies from 230-240lbs depending on time of year and work out regimen.
Over the past few years I began to notice that my neck became a Fat Storage facility. From my jaw bone to my neck line just got fat and it was driving me crazy. Sure it bo... view more
Dr. Shafer is the BEST plastic surgeon in NYC. I met with many docs and he was the only one who made me feel comfortable. He is caring, calm has a beautiful office space. I was so worried and the entire process was fantastic. My tummy is flat- it's GONE! As flat as it was when I was 20! I'm thrilled with my results, I simply can't stop smiling. I look sexy, my friends can't believe it, my husband is all over me. I lo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
WORTH EVERY PENNY. Dr. Shafer is a wonderful and caring Doctor. He spent time answering all of my questions as well as my husbands and never rushed us out. His entire staff treated us with kindness and compassion. The procedure results are outstanding! My self-image has improved 100%. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Shafer is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dr. Shafer has changed my life. A mother of two small kids. A body that looked like I had 5. I use to be in shape, thin with a cute frame however things changed after the babies that no exercise could make better. I had a herniated belly button, stomach still looking as if I was 5 months pregnant, breasts almost down to my belly button and lop sided with stretch marks on my stomach. OH I was not happy for a long ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I went in to have my tattoo surgically removed from my wrist. I was extremely scared and worried about the scar given the location of the tattoo. Dr Shafer was amazing... the incision is soo pencil thin and Im really pleased with the results. Above all, his staff was extremely courteous and professional. Eileen, the surgical coordinator answered all my questions and concerns promptly and i would definitely recommend ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was interested in getting both upper and lower lid work done because my eyes were looking very tired, saggy and puffy and made me look sad. I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr. Shafer so you know I put much research into the procedure. First of all his demeanor is flawless. He is a friendly, personable, surgeon who speaks in a down to earth manner. He went over all the aspects of the surgery in detail, he was ho... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse