The staff here is rude and unfriendly, the prices are average to high, and there is no selection, particularly if you are vegetarian. In a city like New York it is unbelievable that a grocery store, esp. a major grocery store, would have such a limited natural/meatless food selection. The only plus I can think of is that there's rarely a line/wait, but that's probably because no one wants to go there...Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
D'agostino Supermarkets IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- In 1932, at the depth of the Great Depression, Nick and Patsy D'Agostino pooled their meager resources and opened a small grocery store that marks the beginning of D'Agostino markets. It is a chain of full-service supermarkets that offer a range of grocery and general merchandising products. It works in association with various partner companies, including Creekstone Farms, USDA Organic, Dietz & Watson and Zaro's Bakery. The company has a staff of food and grocery professionals that include meat and produce managers. It offers a variety of food items, such as Italian breads and bagels, organic milk, frozen vegetables, ice cream, organic cereals, pork, poultry, lamb and beef. In addition, the company provides online recipes for various appetizers, beverages, dressings, desserts, soups, snacks and side dishes. D'Agostino has been operational for more than 75 years and maintains a presence in New York City.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (212) 741-1367
Customer Service: (800) 275-4314
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit
- D'Agostino Supermarkets is New York's original grocer, offering the best online grocery shopping experience with access to digital coupons, recipes, and meal ideas.
- Downtown Manhattan, West Village
Ag (Associated Grocer)
- Grocery Stores, Online & Mail Order Shopping, Supermarkets & Super Stores