I come to New York about six times a year, and this time I chose Courtyard. I'm not picky at all, I'm only here for three to four days per trip, but the nastiness and ineptitude of the staff and management, the pure filth that was slathered all over the squalid room, hallways, elevators and lobby was enough to put me off. I stayed, but tried to avoid returning to my room, even after changing it once, simply to enjoy ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Courtyard New York Manhattan/Fifth AvenueAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Come and experience this unique, newly renovated Fifth Avenue hotel near Grand Central Station, the Courtyard New York Manhattan Fifth Avenue Hotel. Our hotel is within walking distance of Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Broadway's Theatre District and the Empire State Building. Our hotel is also a stone's throw from the New York Public Library. Unlike any other New York City Fifth Avenue hotel, our guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a desk and complimentary high-speed internet access. Visit the trendy Salmon River Restaurant serving American cuisine with a seafood focus. Out of all the Fifth Avenue New York hotels, hotels near Rockefeller Center and hotels near Grand Central Station our Courtyard Fifth Avenue hotel is ideally located for any reason you travel to NYC. Whether you are shopping, dining, sightseeing, on business or a romantic getaway, we will welcome you with legendary Marriott service.
- event and meeting services
- family reunions
- hotel room
- overnight accommodations
- sports travel
- Courtyard By Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott New York City Manhattan Fifth Avenue in New York (Midtown East - Grand Central), you'll be minutes from New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal. This family-friendly hotel is close to Chrysler Building and Empire State Building.
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
I love Midtown, but it is usually very hard to find a great hotel without spending a whole month's mortgage on your room. However, this Marriott location was priced well and gave me access to everything I wanted to visit. I loved the location near different subway stations as well as Grand Central Station. Bryant Park and the NY Public Library were just across the street, and there were plenty of places to grab a ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I just stayed three nights at The Clarion 5th Avenue. The hotel is conveniently located. The web site portrays a different image than reality. For extra money per night for a queen room, I expected it to be more upscale. The room was small and shabby, the furniture and linens were dated. The carpet was threadbare and the trim paint chipped. When I complained to management that the room was not what I expected,... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Clarion is a decent hotel. The rooms are small, but a family of four is capable of surviving. The first night we were there a water leak appeared on the floor of our room. The next day after bringing it to the staff's attention they provided us with a new, dry room. It has an excellent location that is within walking distance to many places.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch