Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square is conveniently located near Times Square, Bryant Park, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, and Central Park. Guests will enjoy free wireless Internet, spacious rooms, luxury bedding, mini-refrigerators, and our on-site cafe, nosh.
- Extra Phones:
Sales: (212) 380-5003
Fax: (212) 391-6023
- Courtyard by Marriott, Marriott
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Bryant Park and minutes from Times Square. This family-friendly hotel is close to Macy's and Broadway.
- Garment District, Midtown Manhattan
- Meeting Facilities
- Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Fitness facilities, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Babysitting or childcare (surcharge), Laundry facilities, Grocery/convenience store, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Conference space, Tours/ticket assistance, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, iPod docking station, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Microwave, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, In-room childcare (surcharge), Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Dial-up Internet access (surcharge), Desk, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Shower only, Coffee/tea maker, Down comforter, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Posted: 7/31/2010Provided by Citysearch -
My girl friends and I travel to NYC every year, and the most recent trip we stayed here. It was just wonderful. It's just a short walk from Penn Station which is very convenient and a HUGE plus, since we'd rather not have to take a taxi or subway after we've been on the train for a few hours. The staff was excellent..very friendly, thorough and quick. The rooms are fabulous. Very spacious for the price, clean, updated, but the lighting was a bit dim. The hotel is very close to Times Square, Bryant Park and Macy's so that's helpful to travelers who may need a landmark for getting back once they've seen the town. We were also close to the Empire State Building, maybe a 15 minute walk. There were so many good restaurants and shops and deli's and convenience stores nearby..I could go on and on! A fabulous hotel and I would stay here again in a heart beat!