I can't say enough good things about this place! My dog stays here most every weekday while I am at work and sometimes for a few hours on a weekend day. The staff are incredibly warm and helpful and can't do enough to always ensure that my dog is comfortable and that I am fully informed regarding everything, including her daily appetite. The team is as incredibly professional as you would require of any business, ye... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Biscuits & BathAdd to mybook
We work with our clients to positively impact the quality of life for each dog that we serve.
- General Info:
- Biscuits & Bath was founded in 1990 with the belief that dogs deserved the best care possible. The seeds were planted one fateful spring day when our company founder followed his dog walker to see whether his beloved yellow Labrador puppy, Merembe, was enjoying her romp in Central Park. Fortunately for the dogs of New York, John did follow his walker because rather than spending an hour frolicking in the grass of Central Park, Merembe was confined to a small Upper East Side apartment. The dogs of New York City are to this day thankful to that dog walker for it was at that moment that our founder became determined to provide a level of service that is unmatched and Biscuits & Bath was born.
- Offering Dog Daycare, Dog Walking, Dog Grooming, 24-Hour Care, Dog Training, Veterinary Care, & Transportation for all NYC Dogs.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, debit, check
- We on the rear side of the Trump Tower (Building # 160). The street running behind these towers is Freedom Place. We are across the street from Jubilee market.
- Upper Manhattan, Lincoln Square, Upper West Side
- Dog Day Care, Dog Training, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinarians
We have been using the Riverside location of B&B for almost three years. They truly have the most attentive staff who care for the animals. They are also incredibly thoughtful to the customers, helping out whenever they can (they would offer to bring home our dog from day care after we had our second child, particularly on days that were wet or snowy). I have always felt like a valued customer and know our pooch i... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My pup has been with B&B for over seven years, and the service at the Riverside Blvd location is just wonderful. It is obvious that every member of the staff truly cares for the dogs, and also respects the investment that the customers are making. Your business is always valued.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Staff is friendly - professional and they care about my dog Brody. They call me if he's not feeling well during a play date special and they take great care of him when I'm out of town. He runs to the door when he's picked up for daycare and can't wait to play with his furry friends and Biscuits and Bath. Try them out, you won't be disappointed!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
the staff at this B/B have been very very helpful and patient and take good care of my dog when I drop him off. He also runs toward the door when I'm dropping him off and he also drags me toward the door when just walking by. He gets super excited when it's time for his 'daycare'. He perks up immediately and has a great time and is sufficiently exhausted at the end of the day. His breed very much needs that! Check ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
One of my dogs favorite things in life is to go to Biscuits and Bath. If i say""Biscuits and bath"" he hurrily gets to his feet and starts racing towards the door. David and Anthony are so friendly and helpful that it is a joy going in there. The other staff always seems friendly as well. My dog Fiero is treated like a celebrity when he comes in. Really nice to have a place to go where he feels so welcome!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
David and Anthony are so caring and careful that I have complete faith they are on top of things for Layla. The environment is cheerful, spacious and well lit. Layla is always happy to go there and play with her friends. They don't do over nights at Riverside, but they do transport the dogs to UWS and back, so it's seamless for the client. There have been a few minor glitches, such as a missed bath after an overnight... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Not only is the UWS Riverside location of Biscuits & Bath so convenient to my work but my 9 month old puppy can't get enough. She has so much energy to get out of her system and I can tell when she comes home and passes out for the night, that she had a great day at day care. It's such a great service and is clearly preferred over leaving her home alone in the apartment all day. My puppy pulls me all the way down ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Love the Riverside Location of Biscuits and Bath - my puppy Avon literally runs the last block and a half in order to get in the door. The whole staff is so helpful, and clearly care a lot about the dogs they are taking care of. I admit it is a bit of an expense - but really not as costly as you think it would be and worth every penny to know that Avon is happy, healthy and playing during his days, rather than being ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch