Benedetto Gartland CoAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1988, Benedetto, Gartland & Company, also known as BGC, is an investment banking firm that specializes in raising institutional capital for alternative investment funds. Its fundraising mandates include large and small buyout, growth equity, venture capital, distressed, mezzanine, secondary and hedge funds. The firm raises capital that includes public and corporate pension funds, endowments and foundations. Benedetto, Gartland & Company also deals with sovereign funds, financial institutions, family offices, fund of funds and institutional investors. In addition, it offers private placement and advisory assignment services for various corporations. The firms corporate finance bankers focus on assignments, such as mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, workouts, restructurings, and private debt and equity financings. Benedetto, Gartland & Company practices in a range of industries, including aerospace, defense, media, textile, health care, and business, energy and financial services. It serves clients in the United States, China and Latin America. The company maintains its corporate headquarters in New York City.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (212) 262-8708
- 1180 Ave Of The Americas Bldg
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
Benedetto Gartland And Co
- Investment Management, Financing Consultants, Investments, Investment Securities