ASPCA Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
The ASPCA Animal Hospital is located inside the ASPCA’s New York City headquarters at 424 East 92 Street. We are a premier American Animal Hospital Association-certified, small animal, medical, surgical and emergency facility, and have been providing high-quality specialized and general medicine since 1912. Our dedicated staff of 21 veterinarians (including board-certified specialists in internal medicine and surgery) and 31 licensed veterinary technicians are committed to providing the most up-to-date and compassionate care to the animals who come through our doors.
ASPCA Animal Hospital provides:
- A state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit that runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Digital Radiology, allowing you to view your pet’s radiographs over the Internet.
- Ultrasound, echocardiograms and endoscopy performed by board-certified specialists.
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries performed by board-certified specialists.
- Walk-in emergency care from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, and 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturdays. (Appointments are preferred.)
Please call (212) 876-7700, ext. 4200 to make an appointment. For emergency care, please walk right in. For your convenience, we take all major credit cards. We also offer CareCredit for clients who prefer a payment plan. Se habla Español.
- Wellness and emergency care
- Internal medicine
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Upper Manhattan, Upper East Side, Yorkville
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Practice Association
- Veterinarians, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Specialty Services
I've been really concerned in the past year about a dog that a neighbor has alone all day in her back yard without exercise, discipline and affection. I offered the lady to pay a dog walker another person to provide all these but she insists he is OK and that he is a GUARD dog. Don't believe he has heat or AC during extreme weather. It makes me so upset to hear this dog day and night barking and howling. After that ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
A 5-star veterinary hospital. The Bergh vets care so much about your animals and you. Their examinations are thorough, and their diagnostic evaluations are excellent. They have wonderful internal medicine vets and the vets, techs, and customer service reps work as a team. If your vet is not available, his/her &quot;partner&quot; vet will be able to help you out. There is good communication between visits,... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have never in my life written a bad review about any business before, but I feel it is my duty to let all pet lovers know the truth about the ASPCA. My dog needed an emergency treatment on his neck which was getting worse by the minute, and was a life and death matter. I made an appointment to get a surgery and when I arrived I was told that the appointment was only to discuss the issues with the doctor who charge... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch