Addiction InkAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Addiction Ink has established itself as a venue where our tattoo artists are encouraged to convey their passion for creating superior and innovative body art while consistently delivering quality customer service. Our artists are well-versed in a variety of styles and techniques that demonstrate the expansive breadth of their knowledge and talent, including traditional, Japanese, tribal, portraiture, bold colors and intricate detail work involving black and grey shading. The tattoo artists we have selected to represent Addiction Ink are all licensed by New York State and have received a bloodborne pathogens certificate upon completing the required coursework. The shop is maintained under the most sanitary conditions to reflect our concern for the safety of our clients and artists alike.
- We also provide a wide array of piercing services, which range from the common ears, nose and navel to the more complex such as surface piercing and micro-dermal implants. The piercing professionals on our staff are highly experienced and inspire confidence by deftly performing each procedure with minimal discomfort to the client in mind. We insist upon utilizing sterilized and pre-packaged needles as opposed to a piercing gun in order to promote cleanliness and quicker healing. Most recently, Addiction Ink added cosmetic tattoos, or permanent make-up, to the list of services we provide in an effort to more fully serve our clientele.
- Payment method:
- diners club, master card, amex, discover, visa
- Downtown Manhattan, East Village
- Tattoos, Body Piercing, Beauty Salons
Reception VERY unprofessional. A prolonged argument was ensuing, conjugating a four letter word. When I complained, I was asked by Rich, ""Why are you in a hurry?""\r
Bob, the piercer, was polite and competent.\r
It was not a good experience.
I had my tragus pierced by Andi. This was my 6th piercing. Not only did she have gentle hands, she is also extremely friendly. Eventough, the piercing was $10 more than what i am used to paying, it was highly worth it. The place is extremely clean with great customer service. She even called to ask how it was healing. Great job! Will be back!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I got two tattoo's done here because one of my friends worked the register and told me he could get me a discount. I would've come back for the second one without the discount. The artists know what theyre doing. I came in with an idea and they drew up something 10x nicer than what I was picturing in my head. If that isn't enough to convince you about this place, they have dollar slices and great falafel on the s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I never got tattooed on st.Marks before bacause of its reputation, but recently decided to get a tattoo at Addiction Ink. I was suprised at how clean it was as well as the portfolios they had. I got tattooed by Oskar . He drew up some cherry blossoms which i loved. The tattoo came out amazing. \r
By far, the nicest tattoo joint on st. marks.
I recently received a piercing at Addiction Ink from Neal. Albert set me up with everything. The artist Neal was a mad chill and calm with the piercing process I wasent worried. After words Albert hooked me up with the aftercare stuff and I was straight. This was my very first piercing and I was very happy with it and the quality of the work done by Neal as well as sick service by shop guy. Im defenatly coming back.\... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I recently got a piercing at Addiction Ink by Neal. The dude at the front desk Steve was very helpful and knowledgeable in piercings he let me know everything I needed to know and explained the healing process and provided me with some products I needed. The actual procedure went pretty smooth. The artist Neal was a really chill guy and knew what he was doing. The reason why I choose to go to Addiction Ink instead of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I got my 1st Tattoo at Addiction Ink by artist named Oscar. Before getting tattooed I looked at his book and was very impressed by his work and liked his style a lot. When I told him what I wanted he drew it out and put his own touch to the image which made it look even better. He was very helpful and knew a lot about tattooing, I got a good price on the ink. When I saw the results I was so happy that I decided to ge... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Went in to get some tats with friends and unfortunately Addiction Ink is run by egotistical morons. They gave us the wrong information because they didn't want to do the tat...so much so that they scared my friend from wanting to do it (until we went to Addiction NYC down the street who totally said they were lying and would do what we wanted. Ultimately, Addiction Ink did not have the customer's best interest at h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The dopest tattoo shop I've ever visited. Couldn't believe how nice and clean it was. Me and my girl both got tattooed by H.S , thats how the dude goes by. Mad cool and professional. He said he has been tattooing for 18 years and it showed. I had my knuckles tattooed and my girl had her hip touched up. \r
After being quoted insane prices for a tiny touch up in other shops, we came across addiction ink. H.S was ... view more