New Palestine Veterinary Clinic
- General Info:
- * Dogs, Cats & Pocket Pets* Preventative Pet Health Care* Friendly Caring Staff* Early Morning Drop Off Service* Complete Selection of Pet Care ProductsASSOCIATIONAAHA - American Animal Hospital AssociationAVMA - American Veterinary Medical AssociationIVMA - Indiana Veterinary Medical AssociationCIVMA - Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (317) 861-9680
- * Medical, Surgical, Dentistry* Vaccinations, X-Rays, Laboratory* Grooming - Early Morning Drop Off* Geriatrics - Arthritic Medications & Solutions* Skin Disorders* Hills Prescription Diet & Cat Food* Science Diet Dog & Cat Food* Nutritional Supplements* Home Again Micro Chips* Advantage, Avantix, Revolution & Frontline Plus Flee & Tick Drops* Heartgard, Interceptor & Revolution Heartworm Medication* Complete Selection of Shampoo, Tooth Paste & Pet Grooming Products* Lasting Friends Cremations
- Corti-Care, Hill's, Hills, Science Diet, advantage, frontline, heartgard, hill's prescription diet, hill's science diet, hills, interceptor, prescription diets, revolution, wellness
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check, cash
- On US Hwy 52 -New Palestine
- Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Stores, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
I met Dr. H over 25 years ago in Indy when my bunny fainted. He was the only vet on the Westside that would take a look at him. After that my father and my sister took their animals to him. I would drive to another state if I thought my dog needed anything seriously worked on. He is honest and has told me when it was time to let my dog go over the rainbow. He is a saint to animals.
I love Dr. H! I used to live close but have moved. I don't care. They are very personable and have a "lift" for larger dogs - German Shepherds... I go by the way my dog reacts and he loves them too. You can call and talk to them on the phone and get suggestions if you can't afford to bring your pet in right away. They are definitely there for the animals; this includes the entire staff. I really can't say enough about them and will always take my babies there! Thank you Dr. H!!!