Bizarre and unprofessional manager. Rude and disrespectful to both salesperson behind the counter and customer. Years ago I used to enjoy going to this store. No more... I wonder, does the owner care? I know I'm not the first to complain.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Trashy DivaAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Do you offer any Personal Shopper Services? Sure! We are happy to help suggest shoes and accessories to complete your purchase. We all wear the clothing, shoes and accessories so we can help you find a shoe, stocking, bra, etc. from one of our stores. (We have 100's of shop items that aren't available online) Please email for this FREE service email@example.com. Yes, and no. Trashy Diva carries many different brands. We can sometimes special order products that you have seen in magazines or in other shops, or get items in additional sizes or colors. Usually, the item must be current season (AKA-not marked down or on sale anywhere). And generally shoes under $90 and lingerie under $40 cannot be special ordered. We're happy to try for you!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (504) 265-0973
- Payment method:
- paypal, amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Lower Garden District, Central City - Garden
- Women's Clothing, Online & Mail Order Shopping, Resale Shops
I have been a loyal customer for years and now I refuse to shop this boutique after recently witnessing what seemed to be the manager or owner yelling at the shop girl. The tone and manner she took was completely out of line and beyond disrespectful. I wasn't the only customer that left! I am truly sorry Trashy Diva, but I am taking my business else where.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The Magazine St. location is the largest of the 3 Trashy Diva stores in New Orleans. They carry the full line of (stunning! amazing! sexy vintage inspired!) Trashy Diva clothing, which is designed by owner and local designer Candice Gwinn. This location also carries a wide range of jewelry & accessories, including shoes and handbags. They also carry other great lines of dresses and tops from designers like El... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse