I will most assuredly handle all of my future automotive needs through Toyota of New Orleans from now on. I recently was in the market for a new vehicle and was recommended to the dealership by a friend.\r To my dissappoinment, the dealership did not have the vehicle that I had my heart set on, however, James (manager) assured me that he would locate the vehicle for me, so I decided to see what he could do.\r Not... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Toyota of New OrleansAdd to mybook
- 2013 President Award Winner 7 Years In A Row!!
- We always use authentic Toyota parts
- We have a vast selection of Toyota's
- Get a quick approval for auto financing
- General Info:
- Toyota of New Orleans is located in New Orleans,LA and we are proud to be the only Toyota dealership in the city.
- New Cars, Used Cars, Pre-Owned Vehicles * Prius, Yaris, Corolla, Matrix, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Venza, Avalon, RAV4, FJ Cruiser, Sienna, Landcruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Tacoma, Sequoia, Tundra, 4Runner,or the Scion TC,XB,&XD.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Metairie, Gretna, Harvey, Mandeville, Slidell, Covington, Chalmette, Meraux, the Westbank, St. Berna
- Read Boulevard East, New Orleans East Area
- Financing Available
- New Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used Car Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
I went into Toyota of New Orleans, working with there sister dealership Premier Honda to buy my second car from this dealership duo in less than one year. I walked away lied to, deceived, and horribly frustrated. I processed all information via email before going to the dealership, But upon arrival, I was not welcomed. I was not greeted (let alone enthusiastically). I could not believe that was the way this deal... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Excellent! Great manager ,very personable and VERY attentive to the customers! I was having a lot of work done to my camry- new orleans pot holes! I was checked on multiple times to make sure I was OK and they made sure I understood exactly what had to be done to the car. I will definately continue to go back to Toyota of New Orleans!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse