Add to mybook
St Anna's at Lambeth House
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Lambeth House is a nonprofit, nondenominational organization that provides residential and independent and assisted living services for senior citizens. It offers assistance with daily living activities, such as dressing, grooming and personal hygiene. Lambeth House provides nutritional, emergency response and social services. It offers 24-hour security and medical assistance services, as well as fitness and wellness programs. Additionally, the organization provides housekeeping, transportation, laundry and bed making services. Its staff includes a medical director, lifestyle coordinator, podiatrist, physical therapist and social worker. Located in New Orleans, Lambeth House is managed by Broadway Services, which is a nonprofit organization that provides long-term health care services for senior citizens.
- Independent Living, Supportive Living, and Nursing & Memory Care
- Care Trak Inc
- Corner of Broadway St and Leake Ave.
- Audubon, Uptown - Carrollton
- State-of-the-art fitness center, group fitness classes, indoor aquatics with heated saltwater pool and spa, mediation room and garden, arts and crafts studio, full service salon and massage therapy, galleries, a chapel & non-denominational services, and much more. Call now to schedule a tour to see our beautiful location.
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility, Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Residential Care Facilities, Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus