Magazine St. store. Worst experience ever. Don't bring your children or anyone else under the age of 18. Foul language music screaming from the overhead speakers. When we complained to the managment, we were told that this is America and we can play what the F#%K we want. Food was average, too many other great places to eat in NOLA.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Slice Pizzeria - St. CharlesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Slice Pizzeria offers a variety of pizzas and other food items. The restaurant s specialties include bruschetta, mozzarella sticks, barbecued shrimp, ham, mussels, lasagna and meatballs. The restaurant serves various pizzas, including white chicken Alfredo, bacon, cheese, vegetable, Greek and meat lover s. It also offers various pizza toppings, including anchovies, chicken, ham, pepperoni, banana peppers, black olives, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes. Slice Pizzeria provides a range of appetizers, such as cheese sticks, garlic bread, Buffalo wings and dips. Additionally, the restaurant offers calzones, salads, entrees, wines and desserts. The restaurant provides services for birthdays, anniversaries and graduation parties. Slice Pizzeria is located in New Orleans.
- Slice Pizzeria serves New Orleans best pizza, available by the slice or by the pie. We also serve incredible Italian cuisines like salads, pastas, starters and more. Some favorites include our BBQ shrimp, and bread pudding. At Slice Pizzeria you can dine in, take out, or order delivery.
- Barq's, Mott's, Smucker's, Welch's
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Located on St. Charles Ave in the Lower Garden District.
- Central City - Garden, Central City
- Delivery TakeoutFully Stocked BarPizza by the Slice and Pie.Build your own pizzaFresh IngredientsLocally Owned
- Bars, Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Pizza, Wine Bars
My first trip to Slice--Ordered a pizza over the phone, they said it would take 15 minutes. After waiting 15 minutes, I drove over. I went in to pay and noticed that they had a ""slice specialty pizza"" some sort of potato, sausage with an avocado aoli. My original order wasn't ready yet, so I ordered one single slice of the slice of the day ... Well, to my surprise it took 30 minutes for them to cook one slice of pi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I suggest anyone interested in further reviews go to Yelp and read them there. I'm from NJ originally and have been eating this pizza since the place opened. Great pizza. Can't give a review on service, have only eaten in once at the bar. Tourists, remember, we are BELOW sea level. You can't make yeast rise the same. These folks have it down. Go....Eat.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been wanting to try Slice for a while. I finally did and I was not impressed. The pizza was so-so, and it didn't help that my slice was a bit overcooked and too hard for my tastes. I asked for water and my glass was dirty and sent back twice. I finally settled on a plastic cup. I also saw the waitress pick something up off the ground and set it on the counter where the kitchen crew puts food when it is re... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Food is fine, but every single person that works there is either too high to remember you ordered something, or FAR TOO COOL to actually serve it to you. I was in there today, since I live around the corner and it's no big imposition to go there, and there were TWELVE EMPLOYEES to ELEVEN CUSTOMERS on a lazy saturday afternoon. Here's the deal, they're all young trustafarian hipster people, so they don't wanna have ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is the best pizza I have ever had. I have been to New York and Chicago and this pizza stands alone. It is different then both those styles of pizzas, but I think it can hold its own versus any pizza in the world. As far as bad management goes, I have never seen it. I was there during Mardi Gras and remember the incident described here. I was in one of those other tables sitting near the impatient jerks. When a p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
LOVE this place!!! Can be noisy when busy, but in a good, lively way, and sometimes, very peaceful and quiet, in a wonderful way. Absolutely LOVE the salads, high quality ingredients, and delicious, and nice that they have half-portions, that are very generous, but leave room for a slice of their WONDERFUL pizza. LOVE the Bacon Basil and Garlic, lovely thin crust, and TONS of sweet roasted garlic. No vampires in t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband and I were very disappointed with our recent visit to Slices over Mardi Gras weekend. Having family in the restaurant business, we are forgiving and patient with service, particularly during special events; however, our recent experience at Slices was one of the worst restaurant service experiences we?ve had. We were seated in the dining room and placed our order within 20 minutes of arriving. Then we p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is by far the best in town! I have eaten at all of the listed establishments and 2 are very good. What is certain is this is the best. Several on the list shock me as to having been rated better. I just got back from New York and ate at the best of New York. It was excellent and equal but no better than Slice. Our pitcher of beer was $16 and you can have a pitcher of beer for $5 at slice. Minus the beer, this pi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch