Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Capture the incomparable spirit of New Orleans with a big, easy stay at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel. Set in the heart of the legendary French Quarter, our boutique New Orleans hotel provides a one-of-a-kind experience with floors and conference rooms named for jazz greats. Modern amenities seamlessly blend with the splendor of our mid-1920s building. Relax in style in well-appointed rooms boasting photography from local artists. A state-of-the-art conference center provides nearly 7,000 square feet of sophisticated New Orleans business and conference space to keep professionals on task and productive. We’re also an ideal choice for a New Orleans wedding reception with onsite planners ready to assist! Break a sweat in the fitness center, or take it easy in our stylish lounge. Let us help you create lasting memories and extraordinary experiences during your stay at our boutique New Orleans hotel.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (504) 525-0688
- Payment method:
- cash, check, diners club, master card, amex, visa, discover
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from Saenger Theatre and New Orleans Musical Legends Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Insectarium and Lafayette Square.
- French Quarter - CBD, Central Business District
- Hotels, Lodging, Resorts, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Motels
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Express check-out, Breakfast available (surcharge), Fitness facilities, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Bar/lounge, Business center, Computer station, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Rollaway/extra beds available, Air conditioning, Designer toiletries, Bathrobes, Flat-panel TV, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Video-game console, Cable TV service, Desk, Separate sitting area, Coffee/tea maker, In-room safe
07/20/2003Provided by Citysearch -
They really spared no expense in transforming this gorgeous art deco office tower into a luxury hotel. The restaurant, Rene, is exceptional. The location is close to the Quarter but a bit on the ""wrong"" side of the CBD. You'll have to hike a ways to the convention center, Warehouse Distict, or casino. Cabs abound though, and this is a great spot for business travellers, since you'll be able to walk to almost every downtown office tower.
09/30/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Went with a few friends to watch Texas play Tulane this weekend, and we were so pleased with the Renaissance! The rooms are nice, the bathrooms plush (fluffly white robes and towels), and the restaurant very good. We were the envy of our friends, who stayed at various hotels around the Quarter. I would highly recommend the Renaissance!
08/17/2002Provided by Citysearch -
This is a very nice hotel. It is downtown about 2 blocks from the Quarter. It has a contemporary decor. The staff members were nice, friendly, and helpful. Our room was a little small, but that did not matter much as we only used it for sleeping. When we stayed there, the hotel had only been open for 3 weeks and we were very impressed. We would stay there again.