FIVE STARS! For some reason my computer will only let me click 4 stars. Anyway...\r This is one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. After a horrible experience at another hotel that gave away our reservations and left myself and my two friends stranded in NOLA, the hotel manager named Stanley was like an angel. \r The hotel lobby is festive and tastefully decorated, the continental breakfast is fantastic... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Quality Inn & SuitesAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Stay near Bourbon Street and the French Quarter at the Quality Inn & Suites hotel in New Orleans, LA. Additional points of interest include Mardi Gras parades and festivities, Superdome stadium, Allstate Sugar Bowl, Harrah’s New Orleans Casino and Tulane University. Several office buildings surround the premises, including the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is a short drive away. Enjoy our fitness center and free amenities like deluxe continental breakfast, coffee and tea, wired high-speed Internet access, weekday newspaper and local calls. All rooms feature a cable television, microwave, refrigerator, desk, safe, hairdryer, iron and board. Non-smoking accommodations are offered. Our business center has copy, fax, computer and printing services. Guest laundry is offered. Garage parking is available. We look forward to your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites hotel in New Orleans, LA.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 525-6900
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, debit, all major credit cards
- A stay at Quality Inn & Suites places you in the heart of New Orleans, minutes from Saenger Theatre and close to Mercedes-Benz Superdome. This hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Musical Legends Park and McDonogh Monument.
- Central Business District, French Quarter - CBD
- Hotels, Corporate Lodging, Motels